Chapter 33 ~ The Best Hunter

Frank POV

My body tingled in a really weird way. I felt nauseous and I didn't feel well at all. I pushed myself off the ground and I leaned myself up against an old mail box.

"Frank! It would be great if you could help me!" A voice screamed at me. I then held my head before shaking to get away from a tingling in my spine and in my arms.

My vision refocused and I noticed skeletons and ghosts and I think ghouls fighting with Roman and Greek armor sets. I then noticed Nico was along with the front lines fighting off mysterious people just fighting like they were Demons. Seriously all of my five hundred years of living I've never seen such a team fight so ferociously. They worked together as a unit hacking and slashing and jabbing all the enemies that came even close.

"Nico? What's going on?" I asked groggily, I held my head as I felt a bony hand grab my arm to help me up.

"Legatus, we need your guidance." My head started to spinn, my vision blurred once again because I stood up to fast, then I reached inside of my satchel. I then pulled out a potion and some Ambrosia that Hazel packed for me.

I took a small bite out of the big piece of the gods' food and swallowed the whole liquid that was contained in the tiny glass bottle.

Instantly I felt power course through my veins, I felt refreshed. My pain, my nausea, and all the stress escaped my mind. I was able to analyze what was happening and demand a proper formation.

"Soldiers! Fourth Formation! Archers behind the center! Calvary give pressure on the enemy's left and right wing! Infantry attack the center!" I yelled in a loud strict voice. The ghouls, ghosts and the skeletons listened and they did as they were meant too. Nico then summoned even more soldiers who I have seen once before. They were all Demi-gods, who lost connection with their godly power but eager to fight.

"Frank. Thank the gods, I don't think I could've taken a break." He said panting and he was cut and bruised to hell.

"Where is the others? Who are these guys?"

"Frank it's bad man. Order sent these guys. They are the back up legion, and they were made to kill the twin assassins if Echo failed. I don't know what's going on but we need to get out of here, they are trying to kill that Skia guy. The others are in that huge stadium, we need to find a way to-"

"Hello guys?" A voice asked us, it sounded like Leo!

"Leo? Is that you! Listen we got trouble-"

"Your breaking up! Listen we have some trouble so I don't know where you guys are but we need you to get to Brooklyn bridge! We are at Central Park so get to Brooklyn bridge as fast as you can! We got the dude out, and it is some freaky stuff! We need to get the Apollo's curls out of here! The express to home will be leaving in Ten minutes! Find a car, or a bike, or whatever! Just get the hades to Brooklyn bridge! Leo out!" Leo's voice told us I then looked at Nico after he raised another sixteen dead Demi-gods.

"How in the Tartarus do we get to Brooklyn bridge? It's like an hour running." I asked Nico. He started to breathe heavily.

"I don't know man I think I am getting to my limit, I think the blades of their swords, and the bullets in their guns are poisoned or something. I haven't felt this bad ever since I literally almost turned into a ghost. If we can cause a distraction or get those Assassins pinned for a little bit I'll shadow travel us as far as I can, But..." Nico started. I gripped his shoulder and gave a light squeeze.

"Don't worry if you pass out I'll pick you up."

"I'll only slow you down man. Just get the hades out of here, you got a family."