The Hero Of The Dark Dimension

Chapter 1

What began all of this...

It was a regular day... The sun was shining, the birds were singing... I was playing outside at the park with my best friend, Tom. We were playing a friendly game of 1v1 soccer! We each scored countless goals! We played for countless hours. The day became the night..."I will see you tomorrow!" I shouted as he started walking to his house.

"I'll be here!" Tom answered.

As soon as i got in my house, it started raining like crazy! Thunder everywhere! I soon went to bed waiting for the next day...

I woke up from a dream. I stretched as far as i could! I put some clothes on and ate breakfast. I soon waited outside for Tom. He came, but forgot to bring the ball. I soon facepalmed. "You were supposed to bring the ball Tom!" I said in disappointment.

"Sorry, i forgot..." He mumbled to me.

I went go get my soccer ball. We started the match... Each round i played, i won! Soon i realized Tom wouldn't let me win! When it comes to games he gets competitive! I asked him, "What's wrong? You didn't block 1 goal from me?!

"It's nothing just tired that's it" he answered back "I think i'm going to go rest. Would that be fine if we skip soccer today?"

I nodded my head. On the way home i was wondering why he was so tired? What is he up to? It was something i couldn't find out... My curiosity got out of hand. And went to his house... There, I saw beams of light coming out of his room? I couldn't reach his window to see what he was doing. This got me asking even more questions...

What are these? What do they do? Why are they there? Even tho i wanted to know the answer of all of them... I wanted to sleep even more! I walked to my house. And got in my bed... I quickly fell into a deep sleep...