Mario video

Y/n Pov

"Ahhhh its so cold." I wisperd into Chad's chest as he cradled me like a baby.

"I know, I know." Chad said comforting me.

"You should have stayed in the fucking car." Max mumbled.

"I wish I could have but you locked the keys in the car Max." I wisper yelled.

"Your right, I shouldent have cursed at you." Max said annoyed.

"This is good we should film here." Max said loudly.

"Here, were filming so I won't use it." Joji hummed wrapping his scraf around my neck and giving me his benie and coat.

"Thank you Jojii." I smiled. I put the coat on over my jacket and placed the beanie on my head over my ears.

"Cute." Joji said smileing at me. Which made me blush.

"Okay enough flirting with my sister. Lets film." Ian said glareing at Joji.

"Start in the back and walk foreward." Max said.I sat down criss cross apple sauce next to Chad as Max filmed the diffrent parts for the video.

"Yes, we are in terminal five Murioo." Ian said. Which caused me to giggle quietly.Max looked back at me and frowned. Only to have me start to giggle a bit louder that is untill Chad put his hand over my mouth.

"Get your hand away from her mouth. We don't know where thats been it could have desieses on it." Joji said sounding a bit upset.

"Fuck off cunt, I don't want to start over its fucking cold." Chad said taking his hand off my mouth.

"Joji I woulden't be talking if I were you, ive seen your arpartment." I replied laughing with Chad and Ian.

"Shut up. Lets finish filming okay." Max said.I looked back at Joji who was blushing and struggling to get back in character.

"1..2...3 start" Max said pointing the camera back at Joji and Ian.

*      *      *

"Go in the water." Max said to Chad as his ass lit up in flames.

(*SPLASH*)

Max shut off the camera and finished the final scene.

"Thats a wrap." Max said. I rushed to the edge of the water where Chad had walked out of.

"Chad are you ok?" I asked.

"No, my fucking ass is burnt." He said frowning at Ian.He turned around and showed a mark left by the fireball.I winced looking at it. I could tell it fucking hurt.

"Not to mention its fucking cold." Max said.

"I have the change of clothes in my bag and a first aid kit." I said.

"So we can change and you can fix my ass?" Chad asked smileing.

"Yeah." I replied. Ian took the bag and grabbed all the seperate bags out labeled with their names.

"Niceee." Max said smileing. Ian threw the changes of clothes to everyone. I caught Chads clothes and the bookbag as Ian threw it.

"Thanks." Ian said before heading into the woods.

"I thought you left them in the car?" Chad said smileing.

"Its to far of a walk so I brought them because its to cold to walk back. Plus I knew your costume would be ruined." I replied. I got out the first aid kit and my water bottle. I filled the bottle with the cold lake water and wet the rag placeing it on the burn and wrapped the badeges on his burn secureing the cold rag. I handed Chad his clothes."

"Better?" I asked. He nodded thankfully and gave me a hug.

"I could havendome that?" Joji said.

"Could have done what?" I asked.

"I could have wrapped Chads ass." Joji said annoyed.

"Nah, its fine Joji." I said smileing.

Joji hugged me from behind making me blush.

"Do you like Chad?" Joji asked in a monotoned voice.

"Hes one of my closest friends. I don't like like him but hes great." I said.

"Thats good." Joji said pulling me closer into the hug.

"And whys that?" I asked smileing.

"Because I like like you." He wisperd in my ear realising the hug.

"Joji....." I said turning to face him.

"Its fine if you don't I just wanted you to know." Joji said leaning down.

"No Joji, I like like you to." I said smileing.

"Really" Joji said looking up. I walked closer to him and put my hands around his neck.

"Do you maybe want to go on a date sometime?" Joji asked. I nodded. Joji leaned in and closed his eyes. I closed the gap between up and melted into his kiss.

"Eyyy faggot get off my sister." Ian yelled from a distance causeing Joji and I to pull apart.

"Sorry son." Joji yelled back.

"Im not your son." Ian said getting closer to Joji.

"You might not be but Im Y/n daddy." He said laughing.

"Im gonna kill you faggot." Ian said making me laugh.