The Lake Story

I woke up the next mornin and rolled over to see it was 7:30 a.m., and I only had 30 minutes to get ready.

"What the fuck?", I said, then sat up, and rolled over on top of Eyeball to sit on his stomach as I grabbed the alarm clock."Piece of shit did'nt even go off!!"

"You keep sittin on me something's gunna go off", Eyeball mumbled from under his arm he had layin over his face, then he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you",I said as I got off him, then got up and grabbed a random pair of jeans and a random shirt out of my closet, then changed halfway there to my dresser with the mirror.

I've learned to not give a shit if Eyeball or any other guy is around to change.
I simply just don't give a fuck.

When I was done puttin my shirt on, I made the mistake of tryin to put pants on and hop over to the mirror at the same time-nearly fell on my ass.

When I was done with that, I pulled my hair out of my shirt, then sat at the end of the bed, puttin my shoes on.

"Alright", I sighed, then grabbed my jacket."See ya later."

"Hold up",he called me back, so I rolled my eyes and walked backwards back into the room again and turned to him.

"What?!", I hissed.

"Where the fuck are you even going?", he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Umm did you already forget in a 15 hour period of time that I got a job yesterday?",I raised an eyebrow."Look, I gotta go, I got 20 minute until I'm late-it takes 20 minutes to get to town from here."

"It does?",he said.

"Yeah, you did'nt know that?"

"No, cause I don't fuckin time it everytime I leave!!"

I narrowed my eyes back at him.

"Fuck you, I'm leavin", I sighed then tried to walk out again.

"Wait", he said.

"Oh. My God", I gritted, then turned back around."This better be good-WHAT!?"

"Want me to drive you?",he said and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Why would you wanna do that?", I said.

"Cause why not?", he shrugged.

"Oh m- I don't care, whatever gets me there faster-come on", I sighed, then walked downstairs and to the kitchen to grab a beer.

Right as I popped it open on the counter, he came down puttin his shirt on, then I threw him the keys off the counter and headed for the door.