Middle Names and Pizza

When I woke up the next morning, Eyeball was'nt there.

Sighing, I rolled over and stretched, then froze when I caught a glimpse of my clock and it read 9:24 a.m.

"FUCK!!", I yelled as I jumped up, then scrambled to find something to wear.

I threw on a white T shirt, and some random jeans I found laying on the floor, then slipped my converse halfway on and ran down the stairs.

I was about halfway down the stairs, still trying to button my pants all the way, almost tripping in the process- don't try that at home.

"I'm go-I'M GOOD!!", I held my hand up in triumph.

 I let the railing go then ran to the kitchen where Ace and Eyeball were drinking a beer staring at me wide eyed.

"Did you almost just-"

"Yes I almost just fell down the stairs-now I aint got no time to talk I'm late", I said, snatchin Eyeball's beer from his hand.

"I already called in sick for ya!!", Eyeball called after me and I walked backwards into the kitchen drinkin his beer.

"What?", I asked.

"I said I called in sick for ya cause you need a break", he smirked and took his beer back.

"Aww thank God", I sighed and my shoulders slumped as I sat on a bar stool beside Ace."I'm dyin, my feet hurt, my back hurts", I shook my head and leaned on my hand.

"Now ya know how I feel", Ace said from beside me and I shrugged."I gotta go, be back around 3."

"Later", I nodded.

"Later man",Eyeball nodded as well.

"Bye sweetheart", Ace said as he kissed the top of Rain's head and walked out and I turned back to Eyeball, sighing.

"Now what?", I said.

"Food?", he shrugged.

"Sounds amazing", I nodded.

"Pizza?", he smirked.

"Yesss", I smiled like a little kid and he laughed.

"Alright come on", he shrugged again and I picked Rain up, following him out the door and to his car.

We drove to town, got a bunch of pizza, grabbed a couple more cases of beer, a case of Coke, then drove back to the house.