Ivor x Harper: The rose

Ivor
Ever since I went back to Harper we've been having so much fun going on adventures, I decided to ask her out, but I was too scared and I didn't know what to say, I've always held onto the rose that she gave us to help her, maybe it was weird but to me it was 'romantic' (classic Ivor)
Harper
I really adore that nerd, he's so funny and sweet, he makes my heart skip a beat all the time, I've never met anyone like him, I invited him to watch the sunset and hopefully he'll tell me something
Ivor
When I sat down next to Harper my mind was racing with thoughts, how do I tell her? Will she accept My feelings? "Isn't it beautiful?" She said staring at the sky, "Yeah it is....." I said, my voice trailing off, "Harper?" "Yes Ivor?" I bit my lip "How is all this adventuring?" She smiled "It's been amazing, especially with you, you've been showing me the world and it's very lovely, I love going on adventures with you, I really glad that you came back." I pulled out the rose "I know it might be weird but, I've held onto this." I said handing it to her, she blushed, "Ivor, I'm flattered." I looked at the night sky, "Do you feel the way I do?" She nodded "I think I do." I really wanted to say I loved her but the words wouldn't come out, "Harper?" I asked, "Yes?" I took a breath, "I love you." She smiled "I love you too Ivor."

Requested by RubyTepig
:>