F.Jesse x Lukas: part 2

Jesse
Aiden was drunk and trying to get into Lukas' house. He was screaming all sorts of things like, "I will kill him and you, if you dont come home I will kill myself". I didn't believe him and I didn't care to move out of bed. Lukas got up from my side and went to go kick Aiden's ass. I tried to go back to sleep but I heard a gunshot and jumped out of bed. I was terrified and ran to the living room. When I got there, there was a hole in the floor and Lukas was trying to grab the gun that was in Aiden's hand. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to get shot nor did I want anything to happen to them. I tried to make Aiden calm down but he was crying and obviously drunk. Lukas finally got the gun from him and went to my side, he pointed the gun at Aiden and told him to get out now or he would call the police. "Please come back Jesse, I'm so sorry.. I'll do whatever it is you want, I'll get better.. I'll change I-" Lukas didn't want to hear his excuses anymore, he cut him off and said that I had choices and could do whatever I felt was right for me. "She wouldn't even be here had you just took care of her and did your job being a husband. You are verbally abusive and if it wasn't for Jesse begging us, you'd be dead. I kicked your ass before Aiden, I will do it again, now get the fuck out of my house." He threw Aiden's gun to the floor near his feet and he picked it up and looked at me. "I want a divorce, you really did mess me up and to feel better I don't want to be in your presence anymore." He walked to me and grabbed my hands, "But we love each other.. you married me." I pulled away from him and hid behind Lukas, "At least he doesn't make me feel the way you do.." he took the hint and walked out the door, he never came back. The next day Aiden's house was empty, he moved away. I went back to see if he made it home safely, but there was nothing left of that house. I couldn't sign papers without him, he didn't want a divorce even if I was with someone else. I didn't toss away my ring, I pawned it and held onto the money for if I saw him again. Lukas did take care of me like he promised, he was always there to comfort me and made sure I was happy. He proposed to a year into the relationship and I was happier than I ever was. I didn't need to get over Aiden, I was already over him the moment he made me feel less than what I was.

After we got married, we went somewhere for our honeymoon. After a long day of fun activities and things to do, we crashed in bed and held each other. "I didn't think I could do this again honestly. I didn't see myself remarrying." He kissed my forehead and smiled, "You were my best friend who was going through something with her ex, I was madly in love with you but I wouldn't want to force you to be somewhere you wouldn't want to be. I'm glad you came with me and I'm glad we made it together in the end. You deserve so much more than what you got and I wanted you to have better, I wanted to be that better." I turned red, he could still make me flustered even after all that time. "I love you Tucker, I'm glad to be your missus too." Lukas chuckled at his last name and kissed me softly, we went to sleep, waiting for another beautiful day tomorrow.