sieben

s e v e n

there once was a boy, that found solace in the cry of broken hearts.

his name was luther, but the ears of his heart were deaf.

day by day the bids for his soul raised as somehow the angel had managed to bewitch him, making his hunger for hearts docile.

for once he felt like he could probably settle down, forget his silly games for just a while—probably.

"angel. do we sip wine tonight? or beer at my father's bar"  he asks, rubbing his palm against her bare thigh as they lay down in the trunk of his dodge 2016 van.

"why not water?" she asks and he sputters on laughter, looks down on her laying on his chest.

her minty eyes capture him and the laugh falters, she's serious.

"okay no problem" he adds softly as he rubs her shoulder.

"you hate water" she mutters from months of observations and he hums a chuckle that's reverberate throughout the drive thru movie parlor.

"that i do" he admitted.

"yet you're not persistent to change my mind" she muses once more and he falls silent.

he muses too, charming grin falling off of his lips completely.

"you would drink it for me luther?" she sits up so that she can eye him now face to face, golden bobbed hair moving with the chilly wind, lips pulled upwards in that teasing loopsided grin.

so sultry it steals his breath.

he hems inaudibly and forces back the grin, his supremacy is gone and his skin feels raw  and bare.

"what wouldn't i do for you darling?"it seems nervous and foreign on his tongue

unlike most of his cunning words to lure prey, these words had been very real and very hard to utter.

she smiles at this, bares her teeth, they look like fangs in the haze of the projector and soon she's on top of him.

her cranberry stained lips sucked at his jaw line, flowered his neck, the corners of his lips, captured his bottom lip in hers.

it all startled him but he never pushed her off.

instead he easily dominated her by turning her over, hovering over her heavenly tanned frame, fingers wondering and soft moans flooding the air under the soft red haze of the horror movie.

there once was a boy, that found solace in a heart's scam

there once was a heart eater, that which i am