acht

e i g h t

there once was a boy, that felt pride in doing wrong.

all his rights were wrong, but they really were all right.

the king could never be wrong—only wise, noble and supreme.

maybe that was this reason why he picked the lock to his godfather's glass cottage by the stream, one mile into the forest.

now under the glare of the rising sun, he watched her bare body tangled into his, remembered the euphoric moments before, replayed her angelic screams in his mind—he was content.

her small slender fingers ventured a million times over the plateaus of his torso,through the valleys of his collar bones, into the thick forest of his hair.

the trees scrape against the glass, warning them of what was to come.

the stream rushed with whispers.'Oh king this is wrong!'

the birds chirped feverishly 'get away before it is too late!'

nature always knew what was going to happen before it really does transpire however he turned a deaf ear to their condemnations.

"t'was a grand night" he mutters and smiles at the view through he glass walls, strokes her bare back and
she stretches.

"i can finally say i have slept with an angel" he says again, lips twitching upwards in that plastic smile that was shedding its cover.

she hums, bites her bottom lip as she stared down at him.

"i can finally say i've slept with the devil" she taunts and winks at him as she gets up, making quick strides to the bag she carried in all her golden grace.

the smile falls off of his face and he suppresses a grimace.

soon he sits up and reaches for his diamond coated cigar case,lights one, takes a long drag.

"will you join me in the bath?" she says in her sultry voice, pressing her hand against the glass in front of her, he takes in her thigh gap from behind.

marvelous creature.

he would never join her in the bath though, she found joy in bathing in ice.

he breathed out the poisonous air and cocks his head to the side.

she glanced back with that pretty smile and his heart lurches forward hungrily.

"i hate the cold" he breathes out.

she saunters off with a sardonic chuckle, he follows after her immediately .

there once was a boy, that made wrongs his plan

there once was a heart eater, that which i am