-Part 7-

Hi again it's me.
So with all this 'beef' going on I've been a bit slack but I must say I know it's 100% fake like really but anyway PLEASE TALK TO ME SOMEONE ALSO SOMEONE ADDED ME TO THEIR TO MY READING LIST.Thanks
And peace

Simon and I exited his room an hour later as we stepped out we saw the boys still Waiting.

"Have fun?" Josh poked me
"Shut up josh!" I smacked his chest and laughed.

We all walked out of the house together Simon and I holding hands. "So you guys are buying a computer?, you really don't have too"
"Shhh" Simon put his finger over my lip and giggled
"That's disgusting I know we're that fingers been" JJ winked at me and laughed pointing at his crotch
I sighed and shut the car door.

We arrived at the shipping centre and began looking for a setup while Ethan and Toni looked for somewhere to eat (is that a fat joke)

Simon didn't let go of my hand most old the time we were there.
"(Y/N) which one do you want" he pointed at three different computer setups and i pointed to the (F/C) (favourite colour).

He nodded walking over to the desk and guiding the cashier to the setup.
"That's about..." the cashier paused looking at the prices "5000".
I put my hand on my mouth and looked at Simon he didn't look worried at all.

"Alright" Simon walked over to the bench to pay with his card. I tried to stop him "Simon, no it's too much" I tugged at his shirt.

He turned as the lady scanned his card "you know how to pay me" then winked.

We put it in a trolley and heaved it over to the car. Simon lifted it in with my help and we went back inside hand in hand. I heard a notification noise coming from Simons phone.

"Welp they left us" Simon huffed I looked up at him "Simon did you plan this" he was hiding a smile,
"Maybe..." I laughed and punched his shoulder.

"Is this a date bro" he looked at me like I was crazy
"Bro?... so I'm like a brother to you?" He looked genuinely sad. I laughed at his face "would I fuck my brother, I'm not harry" we both laughed and got to the cafe.

I pulled out my phone and snapped this lil cutie on the table.

He giggled and put his hand on the camera "Stop" he sounded like a little kid "Fine" I put my phone on the table and tapped my fingers

"Stop" he sounded like a little kid
"Fine" I put my phone on the table and tapped my fingers.
"So, (Y/N) should we make a video together" he paused looking down "like a girlfriend tag?"

I smiled putting my palms on my cheeks
"Simon minter are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I squished my face till he laughed.

He giggled and pulled my hands down "stop that and yes I am, you can't say no"
I laughed and nodded my head we kissed until we heard someone clear there throat.

"Here's your bill" I snatched it up quickly and put my card on it "here you go" I turned and smiled at Simon he had his card out.

"What ever" he put his card back in his pocket, I got mine back and we left.
"Thanks for the good day Simon" I smiled and kissed his cheek
"Your very welcome girlfriend, I like that word"
He kissed my cheek back then  said  "because you've never had one?" I put my hand over my mouth and ran in circles.

"Snap, you got me girl" he laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

We got home and began setting up the computer cracking jokes and dancing to music.
It took us two hours but felt like ten seconds.

we stood next to each other and stared at the computer probably both thinking dirty thoughts.

He pulled me around and pushed me onto the bed using his arms to hold his body above mine . We kissed and caressed each other's body's, Simon forcing himself onto me.

He walked to the door and locked it smiling tugging of his shirt, he doesn't have a big build but he was sexy.

He climbed and to me and we started making out again.

He looked down at my hand smirking. "Today's your day" he lowered himself to the lower half of my body leaving a trail of kisses.

-------------- time skip

I sat at my computer in my pyjamas scrolling though twitter looking at Simons feed.

'We want More of (Y/N) @ miniminter'
450 likes 300 rt

'Is Simon dating (Y/N)?'
Replies
'I hope so she is so pretty'

I smiled at all the comments after a while josh walked Into my room " hey (Y/N) how you like the setup?" He smiled and stood behind the computer

I looked up at him and smiled "it's great I'm getting used to the three screen ordeal"
He nodded and handed me a whiteboard that was joined with a pin board.

I put it up on the wall and smiled, "this is for your orders (Y/N), so you can keep track of what you need to do" he patted my back and smiled. "well get too it" he left the room smiling.

I looked at the board with three orders already on it. I opened photoshop and began editing.

Hi again it's me
I promise to upload more, I don't really have any more to say so
PEACE