19

He walked out the front door slamming it behind him, I sat at the table and took a deep breath.

I went to grab an apple but I was distracted.jj Vikk, Ethan, tobi and Harry all ran through the front door holding some football gear.

This left me home alone, I ran up stairs and grabbed my speakers from upstairs and brought it into the kitchen playing Dusk till dawn and singing along.

I danced around the lounge and kitchen sliding on the tile with my sock.
Feel it still began to play and at this point I was already sweating I took off my shirt revealing my crop top.

I swang along with the beat and began laughing.

----Josh's POV----

I woke up to the sound of music, I threw on my clothes and went to the bottom of the stairs poking my head around to find (Y/N) dancing, she was sliding all over the place, I decided it would be funny to film her.

I whipped out my phone and began snap chatting all of it, I couldn't help myself I put my phone away and ran up to her lifting her up.

She screamed and began kicking.

---- Your POV ----

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up in the air, I jerked back and forth trying to escape.

I turned my head to see josh smiling
"Josh let me go" i yelled over the music
I looked down at him just laughing he put me down and grabbed my hands dancing with me.

He reached for his pocket and pulled an almost destroyed bud,  I grabbed the lighter for the bench and lit it still in his mouth.

He took a hit and handed to me still swaying to the music, I pushed him down on the chair and put the spliff in his mouth.

I danced around him mocking a stripper, being extremely over the top, I placed myself on his lap with my belly towards his, he held the spliff in my mouth giving me a chance to take a hit.

The speaker died at this point and I was just sitting on his lap, we laughed until Simon bursted through the door.

"What the fuck?" Simon stormed over to us
"Simon we were just me-" he interrupted me
"You were what? Just messing about" he face turned red before he stormed off.
"Fuck" I said
He stopped in the middle of house
"Fuck? (Y/N) is that all your going to say?" I chased him
"Simon can you just listen you insensitive prick" i pleaded with him

He ran up the stairs and I followed " you know what" I took a deep breath as he stopped, I walked close to him "I was cheating on you with josh cause he is the kind of friend that would do that too you and it's payback for you kissing that stupid bitch"

He stood there silently as I brushed pass him
I stood at my door and looked at him, he looked up and I slammed it.

------time skip

I could feel my head spinning, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck"  I sat in the corner of my room and buried my head into my knees
'You ruined it all, your a failure. he never loved you, not once and he will hate you once he finds out you cheated on him with josh'

I began shaking my head in anger trying to let the voices leave, I decided to get up and head to  Josh's room.

I needed those pills, I walked over too see his door open I could hear him and Simon talking
I walked into the room and felt their attention turn to me.

I walked over to josh and held my hand out not saying a word he handed me a pill but I gestured once more he handed me a bud.

I lit it in front of Simon and took a hit smirking at him, he just stared at me, I put it in his mouth and gave him time to take a hit, he took a breath in and coughed, Josh and I laughed.

I took it from his shaking hand and swallowed the pill then imminently taking a hit, I let the drugs kick into Simons system and before I knew it his eyes drooped.

"Don't you have a meeting?" I said playing with his cheek
"Shit" he suddenly shook from the trance
I grabbed his cheek giving him one more hit
"This will help you relax" he smirked and left the room.

I watched him grab his things and leave the house.

I closed the door behind me and turned to the now stunned josh. I ran over to him and jumped on his lap making the chair fall over, he laughed and stared at me.

I kissed him and lifted my head to see his reaction, he looked hungry.
All of a sudden he pulled me in this time it got heated.

He sat up and lifted me too the bed laying me down kissing me.

Oh no, what's going to happen?