The life and times of Tiger-lily jones

Hi, My names Tiger-lily, Tiger-lily Jones, Yes i know, Its a wierd name, people tell me that all the time, but i like it, because its so unique, i've only ever met one other person with the same name, in a country with millions of people, one other person. I'll tell you a little more about me, Im not short but im not tall, Im around 5''7, I have light brown hair, and i look alright to be quite honest, I've never had a boyfriend, but i wouldnt know what to do with one, how often do i feed, or bathe it. I'm joking but seriously, i have no idea how to have a boyfriend, I rarely go outside, into the real world i mean, Im almost 16, im in year 10, and i hate drama, like seriously, my group of friends go through so much drama, its so hard to handle, but there is this guy, He is like latino or spanish, he moved to Australia from America, we are really close, he comes to mine for dinner, and we hang out but i really like him, like really, really like him, but the problem is, he is my really close friends ex-boyfriend, she pretty much banned anyone from talking to him, so obvisously she doesnt know we hang out, we talk alot on facebook, we have a secret handshake and everything, i think he has friend zoned me, is that possible? yes, obviously CAUSE HE DID IT TOO ME. I'll tell you how i know.. 

*flashback* 

**knock knock*

I heard my front door, i knew who it was, Ace, my favorite person in the entire world, but he didnt know, i saw his light brown eyes, beauitful short brown hair and amazing face as soon as i opened the door, he was wet from the rain, which means his shirt was sticking to his toned chest and torso. UGH THE FEELS! i pulled him inside suddenly, ran upstairs and grabbed him a towel and his spare clothes that he had left here before. ( he has slept over, he has his own tooth brush here and clothes) As soon as he was dry enough i ran to him and gave him a hug, he kissed me on the cheek. 

"hey beautiful" he said in his latino- american accent. 

" Hey ace, i missed you sorry i wasnt at school today, i just didnt want to go"  i said back with a blush...

"its okay i understand, i missed my bestfriend at school today, i dont know what i do without you!" 

*end flashback* 

By now i should tell you that, i suffer from severe anxiety and depression, and there are days i just dont want to get out of bed in the morning. Its hard to explain what had happened to cause this, not that i dont know, but... its hard. not alot of people understand it, my mum finds it hard to understand but we all cope. Even my 6 year old sister understands, and my 9 year old brother, my dad is a tough cookie, he is the only one who doesnt know, but thats because i dont see him much. I dont mind, but i miss him sometimes, i appreciate all he does for me, he designed my room and payed for it all, he payed for my desktop computer and laptop, oh yeah, this may seem like i am rich, which i kind of am, but not alot of people know, and i hope they never know. Im going to bed now, if my brain wants to stop thinking. 

good night xx

**********************************************************

Its short and sweet, but for the introduction its okay, it just tells you somethings about her. It may not make sense now but it will, all will eventually be explained. 

THANKS AND KEEP READING!

Dara xoxo