33. Your girlfriend finds out about your family.

Leo: You had been dating Karai for four months now so you figured it was about time you introduced her to your family properly.

"Dad? Uncle Mikey, Donnie, Raph? Grandpa Splinter?" you called out to everyone. Everyone moved from their respective spots around the house, getting into a fighting stance as soon as they noticed Karai. You moved in front of her.
"Put your weapons away. I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend properly" you stated. Your family looked at you, shocked.
"You're dating the enemy!" Leo shouted. You glared at him and held Karai's hand.
"Karai is forced to work for the enemy, it doesn't mean she is the enemy. She helped me when I was kidnapped. Gave extra food and water, and she always kept me company" you explained. Leo looked surprised.
"You really did that for my daughter?" Leo asked Karai curiously. Karai nodded.
"Thank you Karai" Leo smiled.
"Karai, you are welcomed into this family" Master Splinter smiled softly. You and Karai grinned at each other.

Raph: "Well Cass, this is my family" you say nervously as you gestured to your dad, uncles and grandpa, who stood in a line, silent. Cass gaped at them.
"Your Dad is a turtle?".
"Uh, yeah".
"Awesome!" Cass shouted, surprising you and your family, but you grinned and moved to introduce everyone properly.

Donnie: "I'm just warning to Mandy, you might be, a bit freaked out" you spoke as you walked with Mandy into the lair. Standing there waiting was your family.
"They're, turtles?".
"Yes. And they mean the world to me. My dad saved me, if it wasn't for him, I. may not even be here. My family saves New York every day, and no one even knows". Many looked surprised, but then she smiled softly.
"You can't help who your family is. Human or turtle, and a giant rat. What matters is that they care for you". You smiled and kissed your girlfriend on the cheek. Your family awed loudly, making you blush and Mandy giggle.

Mikey: "Lisa, you need to know that you might be a bit freaked out. But who you are about to meet are my family. And it doesn't matter what they look like. They saved me, took me in and cared for me" you explained slowly as the two of you walked into the lair. Lisa nodded and squeaked when she looked up and saw the turtles and a giant rat.
"What do you think?" you asked nervously.
"Well, it'll take a bit of time to get use to but they're your family" Lisa smiled as she grabbed ahold of your hand.

April: Riley had never actually met your mother, so you thought it was about time she met her. You had explained the situation to her and was glad to see that she understood.

Walking through the front door, you smiled when you saw your mum.
"Mum, meet my girlfriend Riley. Riley, meet my mum April". Riley and April smiled as they greeted each other. Riley turned to you.
"You said you had someone else you wanted me to meet?".
"Yeah, come on" you said as you grabbed her hand.

Walking into the lair, you had thought Riley would be grossed out and nervous, but she was actually pretty interested in everything you passed, which was mostly slime and water. But that didn't stop Riley from trying to touch everything.
"Riley, I would like you to meet the rest of my family". The turtles and Master Splinter smiled softly at your words. Riley looked at the turtles and rat in shock and awe. And then she noticed the weapons.
"They're freaking ninja turtles?!" she shouted as she turned to you. You chuckled and nodded, wincing when she squealed. At least she wasn't freaked out by them.

Casey: Ruby had already met your dad and thought he was really cool and chill, but now it was time to meet the turtles.
"Your family aren't druggies or murderers are they?" Ruby asked curiously as she looked around the sewer. You chuckled and shook your head.
"Well, here we are" you said as you gestured to the lair. The two of you plus your dad walked into the lair.
"Turtles?" Ruby asked at the sight of the turtles, who stayed silent.
"Yup".
"Neat". You chuckled and kissed Ruby's cheek.

Two chapters in one day, go me. Two more chapters left and one more till I reveal the big surprise.