Boba Fett Catch Up

A/N - I really like the character Boba Fett. So I'm-a gonna do a catch up with him!

                How You Met

You were young. About eleven. Your mother had been a bounty hunter. And a good friend of Jango Fett. She had also died in the battle on Geonosis. You were best friends with Boba, though you were complete opposites. You loved to shoot a blaster and he loved to read. Now you were on a freighter, heading to Tattoine to see if you can get a job from Jabba the Hutt, wanting to follow in your mother's footsteps. That is until you ran into a friend in the caverns. "Oof," you said as you landed on your butt. You looked up and saw an old friend.
"Boba? BOBA!" you screamed. "(Y/N)?" he asked. You nodded in excitement. "It's been for ever!" you said. And that's how you remet your friend Boba Fett.

                 First Date

You were now fifteen. You had been reunited with Boba for four years. And him being Boba, took you out to look at the stars in Slave I. He knew how much you liked to see the stars.

                  First Kiss

You were sixteen now. You both had just got done with a job. Some you would do together. You both had taken off your helmets when you noticed Boba was looking at you. "What is it?" you asked. You heard him gulp. He then put his hands on your waist and pulled you close. He leaned in, and with one quick movement he dipped you. He then kissed you. "That is it," he said. "Smooth," you said.

       How He Likes Your Hair

He likes it in a side ponytail. Only he likes it almost touching your neck. You love it this way too.

     Your Favorite Love Song

Your favorite love song is is Burn.

We
We don't have to worry about nothing
'Cause we got the fire
And we're burning one hell of a something
They
They're gonna see us from outer space

        Your Kind of Relationship

Your kind of relationship is tough. You're always trying to tell who's the toughest.

                 Nicknames

You call him Clone. Yes, it annoys him a little, but he always says, "Okay. Okay. I'm a clone. I don't have to point it out." He says it with a big smile, and it makes you laugh. He calls you Madalorian. He calls you this because you are from Mandalore. You don't remember much from Mandalore.

        Who You're Related To

You figured this out when you walked into Jabba's throne room, but you are related to Dengar. Boba doesn't care at all. Even though he hate Dengar.

      Where He Likes to Kiss You

He likes to kiss your fingers.

   The Annoying Thing He does

You hate it when he stares off into space. You always have to snap your fingers in front of his face and scream his name.

What He Loves About You

Make your own!!!