Finn Catch Up

How You Met

You were walking to your quarters on the First Order's main Star Destroyer, that is until you bumped into someone. You noticed it was a Stormtrooper, "Watch it, trooper!" you hissed at him. "Sorry," he said. He pulled his helmet off. "You're not supposed to take that off," you said. "I just wanted to say sorry and not say it face-to-helmet but face-to-face," he said. You smiled at his manners. "I'm Finn. It's not my number, but I rather be called that," he said. He looked at the floor, "I don't have a last name." You smiled at him, "I'm (Y/N). I won't tell you my last name until later." "Nice to meet you (Y/N)," Finn said. "Nice to meet you, too." You both smiled and shook hands. "See you around," you both said. "Jinx!" you said. "I gotta go, Finn," you said. "See ya," he said. With that you both went your separate ways.

First Date

You disobeyed orders and went and messes with Plasma as she slept.

First Kiss

You were in one of the TIE fighters. You were flying. "Ahhh!" Finn screamed, covering his eyes with his hands. "You're insane!" You gave him a maniacal laugh. You also had a maniacal smile on your face. "You're gonna get us killed!" Finn screamed at the top of his lungs. "Nah," you said coolly. You took a very deep dive downward. "Ahhhh!" he screamed again. You sighed and pulled the TIE back into the hanger. As you both got out, you smiled a shy smiled. "Hehe," you said nervously. Finn looked concerned, "What is it (Y/N)?" You took a step closer. You were shorter than him, so you had to get on your tiptoes. "(Y/N)?" he asked. You then did something Finn never expected you to do, you kissed him. He leaned into the kiss. As he did, you put your arms around his neck. When you pulled apart, he looked at you in shock. You being a big Marvel's fan, and Quicksilver being your favorite character, you said (in a very good Russian ascent) "What? You did not see that coming?" "Uh, what?" Finn asked. Now you looked a him in shock. "Hold it. You haven't seen Avengers: Age of Ultron?" "Nope." You let out a gasp. "C'mon. We're gonna go watch it," you said.

How He likes Your Hair

He likes your hair in a bun with a piece of it braided around it.

(Picture of the hair style uptop. No, it isn't Ferus' hair style. His is like when you braid your hair first then wrap it in a bun.)

Your Favorite Love Song

Your favorite love song is Locked Away.

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same
If I showed you my thoughts

Your Kind of Relationship

Your kind of relationship is crazy. You and him always say the other is crazy.

Nicknames

He calls you Lutenient. You call him Trooper.

Who You're Related to

You were taken from your family when you were only six months old. You do not remember them.

Where He Likes to Kiss You

Finn is not one for affection like that. He loves to nuzzle your nose.

The Annoying Thing He Does

It annoys you when he says he wishes that he could meet his family. You are always telling him, "Well! Finn I've never met my family either!" You rarely call him 'Finn', so when you do that usually means you're really mad at him.

What He Loves About You

He loves the way you put order into everything. He says it means your tough but careful.

Where You're From

You don't remember your home planet.

Your Job

You are a lutenit for the First Order.

Your Outfit

You look nothing like the other lutenits. You wear an off-white shirt that straps to the left side only, but that sleeve is a long sleeve with your hair in a bun with a of it braided around it. Because they're really comfortable, you wear dark blue jeggings with black high-heels that have a white moon at the tip.

The Cantina

Finn isn't really one for those kinds of things.

His Favorite Disney Movie

His favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland.

His Thoughts on You

Make your own!!!

Your Thoughts on Him

Make your own!!!

Game Night

Finn isn't one for games. If he does play a game, he plays Monopoly.

Your Favorite CN Show to Watch Together

Sorry guys. I don't have any ideas for this one.

Your Favorite Murder Show

Your favorite murder show is 48 Hours.

Your Favorite Song for Him to Sing

Your favorite song for him to sing is We Are Young.

Give me a second, I
I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom
Getting higher than the Empire State
My lover she's waiting for me

Your Favorite Skillet Song

Your favorite Skillet song is Saviors of the World.

Streets filled with blood
Black and red
Dreams are hard
That once knew love are cold and dead

Your Favorite Book to Read Together

Neither of you could choose one book.

His Favorite Song for You to Sing

His favorite song for you to sing is You Belong With Me

You're on the phone with your girlfriend
She's upset
She's going off about something you said
Cause she doesn't get your humor

Your Favorite Song to Sing Together

Guys... I don't have any more duet songs on my phone.

A/N - *slowly* Guys... I'm sorry there's more make your owns on this one. I've been tryin to get this one to ya but I have such a busy schedule that it was quicker to give you more of those! I'm REALLY sorry!!!

Ferus_Olins_Girl