Chapter:2 THE EYE WITNESS

Its been past 6pm. Mr. HENRY waited outside the house. The same night which was on that day. A downpour with thunderstorm. The same sounds of the vessels rolling down the staircase. MR. HENRY ran breaking into the house, yes it happened. Again a death in midst of blood under the staircase. HENRY ran out of the house and threw up. He had only heard about the stories, he had never seen them closely.

By the time, he was shocked to see the police van in front of him. He was the first eye witnesses to the incident. Henry shockingly replied to each questions asked to him. After half an hour of enquiry the police left him. MR Henry walked back to his house. He was out of his brain , cracking his brain to find out the person, or it that house haunted....

As he stepped into his house.... He saw his daughter and wife dead. No man would ever think about this ending to his family life. Both of them was brutally killed. He went next to his wife took her on to his laps and hugged her tightly. His daughter on other hand was in a situation where she pulled her dad next to her and started whispering "WHY, HOW, WHAT DID.." SHE died. Himself alone in centre of two bodies....

TO BE CONTINUED. WAIT AND SEE...