Chapter:4 THE RISING QUESTION

HENRY ran to the cemetery, to check it out.
At midnight he digged up and opened the coffins of both the bodies. THE BODIES WERE NOT THERE.. He did not wait anymore. He ran to the hospital where their post mortem was done. It was DR. ROBERT, who had done that. He ran up to see him. DR. ROBERT, heard all this and said, "See MR. I was the one who did the post mortem and what are you saying??". He took the doctor along with him to show the bodies, as, you would have expected to be..
The bodies were there. Doctor left, after scolding him. With lot of doubts and curiosity, he sat there. Moreover he was so tired that he slept there.

                   The sun rays made his eyes to wake up from his sleep. He closed the coffin and kept everything the same as it was kept before and left quickly. Because it was the time for the church to begin their first service. As he was walking back to his home he saw MR PATRICK on the way.

               "MR HENRY where were you yesterday??" "No I was just walking...
You know now a days I am not able to sleep" "O, but it was bad" said MR PAT. HENRY was blank. "YOU MUST HAVE GONE TO THE AIRPORT TO PICK UP THEM UP" said MR PAT. "THEY ARE WAITING IN YOUR HOUSE"

           "WHO ARE WAITING????" asked MR HENRY.

           "WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE, IT IS YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER, WHO HAVE RETURNED FROM THEIR GRANDPARENTS HOME THIS MORNING..."

           AN EXPRESSION OF HORROR  FILLED HENRY'S EYES...
           EVEN SOMETIMES YOURS...