Chapter :8 NEW INFORMATIONS

Mr HENRY kept on asking but he was not willing to answer a single question. At last HENRY had to say the reason for his enquiry. He was shocked. "You mean you had gone through all these. And  till could not find anything. Ok, I don't know whether the informations which I give you will help you. But before that remember never spread these. My father was a confident and sincere constructor. When I was 7 years old, I remember my father was called to MS FLORIDA 'S  house. She was a real estate broker. She wanted my dad to built a house in PASO STREET (THE MYSTERIOUS STREET) and later sell that land along with the house. My dad agreed. The architect gave a beautiful plan and she agreed to it. When my dad went to look at the land, he was surprised. No other land that he has seen has been so beautiful. He started with work. My dad worked day and night for the magnificent art to take form. As few days passed my dad became sad and gloomy. He never had food neither did he have proper sleep. He sat all alone thinking something.

        I thought that he was sad because he never had money to pay back the loans which he had taken for our home. But later  I realized that was not the reason. As the days passed on my dad gradually stopped going to the plot. And at last he stopped.
Knowing this, MS FLORIDA came to our house to enquire about my dad's absence. My dad and herself  left to the garden to talk something. My mother prevented me from going to the garden but I heard their conversations... MS FLORIDA asked my dad to leave everything and continue the work".

  MR HENRY asked "What to leave, what to forget??" "HE WAS ASKED TO...