Chapter :10 THE BREAK

After hearing all these HENRY was anxious to know who killed her. He repeatedly asked the question to him. Before he could answer to that., a stranger came there looking for HENRY. HE said  him that he was sent by DR. ROBERT, cause it seems he has to say some valuable information to him. HENRY left as soon as possible to meet him. When he went there he was invited to the house by the doctor. As soon as he entered he closed the door and said "I have to talk to you about a thing, before that I will have to say you something, listen, I don't know whether I will be able to live few more days cause some people are in search of me. Remember this my dear son, there are four questions to which you have to answer, WHY, WHEN, HOW, WHAT DID THEY DO. If you find answers for these you will reach at the end. HENRY thought for a while, he remembered that these were the questions posed by his daughter as she whispered this in his ears. He ran behind the doctor asking the intension of these questions. The doctor said "YOU HAVE THE KEY, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE LOCK FOR IT, SEARCH, HENRY. YOU ARE NEARBY TO IT." "I CALLED YOU TO SAY ONE THING START UNTYING THE KNOT FROM THE BEGINNING  YOU WILL GET A FULL  THREAD."

HENRY left after extending his gratitude to the doctor. As he was walking he thought "What was the first challenge I had to face.. How can I find answer to these questions all alone" , he thought and thought suddenly..