Update

I know it's been a while and this is technically over, but I was wondering when and how the next Classic Rock Awards are going to take place, (after all this has been lots of fun and a great opportunity to get to know new stories and I think we sh...

I know it's been a while and this is technically over, but I was wondering when and how the next Classic Rock Awards are going to take place, (after all this has been lots of fun and a great opportunity to get to know new stories and I think we shouldn't just forget about it) well because this is a lot of work for one person alone and well ofc the more people get involved in this the more we reach. So I decided to create a Classic Rock Community Wattpad account classicrockcommunity where the next Awards will take place among other things. Furthermore the winners will be featured on a Reading list on this page as well. (I'll do that in a minute with the winners of this year) and ofc there are a few other possibilities this page can offer as well. Before we get however to that, I need a few people to help me out, as I already mentioned this is a lot of work for one person, so I decided to look for max. 7 other admins to help me out. 

This is the first draft of the idea, so I'm open for critic. 

Why only 7?

Simply because more would get too messy and complicated in my opinion and I really want this to work out. 

What would be the job?

Basically: keep the page running. Follow everyone that follows us, check the comments and so on. Side projects are ofc an option as well. For instance, idk creating a book with  timelines for certain bands to help with writing. 

Side project need however to be discussed with the other admins and if there's a disagreement of some sorts, a voting will be held about the idea. Me being the "supervisor/creator/project manager/or whatever you want to call it" will have two votes, because well this is my project after all. 

If you get the agreement of the group you're free to go ahead and work on it and then ofc you don't need to check with the group all the time. I'm going to check everything regularly though and if there's a problem I'll mention it immediately. 

Before I talk about how you can apply, I want to mention a few rules for the admins:

1. I know we all want more reads and votes on our books, but don't vote on your own stuff or on the books of your friends. That's not the point of this page, but ofc everyone is free to share the Classic Rock Community page with their followers and tell them you're part of this on your personal page. 

2. No hate of any sort. This is a neutral place. Respect each other and every fandom inside the big Classic Rock Fandom. Same with people. No hate on any Wattpad user, band, Yoko or whoever. 

3. Don't add or delete anything in the account without checking with the other people first, especially if you have nothing to do with the book you decided to edit. Ask first.

4. If any rule gets violated, I won't hesitate to throw that person out. Same if somebody leaves Wattpad for more than 3 months they'll lose their spot as well. I know this sounds very strict, but I want to avoid any issues in the future. I really want this to work out.

So now who can apply as admin?

Everyone. Well the max. seven admins will be out of  different fandoms inside the Classic Rock Fandom though, simply because I don't need 7 admins with the same interest and same group of followers. I don't think this would then really qualify as a community then. 

This means for now:

1. the Beatles

2. Queen

3. Underrated musicians

4. Classic Rock (multiple bands)

5. 60's

6. 70's

7. 80's

I'll be responsible for any administrative/ organisation business. 

How to apply?

Easy just message me and tell me quick for which spot you'd like to apply and why do you think you would be the right person for the job. You don't need to write 2000 words or something, but I suppose enough to show me you're passionate and serious about this. I'll be the only judge, so you only need to convince me. Oh and nobody will get any favours, I'm really fair. The person with the most commitment for this gets the spot and not because idk sb voted on my stuff or we're friends. 

Eh... I suppose that's it for now. I'm open for any feedback, questions or critic, so just comment whatever crosses your mind.

Oh before I forget if you don't want to apply, but know the right person for this  just tag them here or tell them about it so that they can apply.

Thank you!

P.s. the deadline to apply will be the 20 September. ✌