Chapter 4

- Alex's POV -
Alex woke up first, smiling as John. He was precious.  He made sure everything was okay. Alex suddenly got cold and walked out of bed, slipping on jeans and his 'adidas' t-shirt. "Sunshineeee come back~" John. His voice was raspy, and it was adorable. "Put on some clothes, we're gonna go get coffee. We both need it." John nodded and put on jeans and a 'Yankees' shirt.

As they were both putting on their shoes, Alex let out a deep sigh tiredly. John laughed and lead Alex out of the dorm "you okay baby?" Alex's face turned bright red as he nodded. "John, im fine, don't worry about me." "I have to." John snickered, taking a deep breath as they walked into the Starbucks.

Once they sat down with their coffee's, John started staring at Alex. Alex's face turned red and he looked down "You need to stop staring at me." "I don't want to, your too pretty." John lifted up his face and smiled. "Alex, you were okay last night right?" "Babe, I'm fine. Everything's fine." John nodded and they continued to talk.

- time skip to the dorm! wooo -

- John's POV -
John opened the dorm door for Alex and gasped as he stumbled in. "Alex, what the hell, you aren't drunk right?!" "I'm just tired!" "We just have coffee." "Shut the hell up turtle boy." John laughed at that. Alex had a funny sense of humor. As he closed the door, Alex wrapped his arms around John's waist from behind, then he turned around, looking down at Alex.

"Hey there, sunshine." "Turtle boy." John laughed again. He grabbed Alex's chin and started kissing him. He moved over to his neck and started sucking, making Alex let out a moan. John moved away and giggled at the hickey. "By the way, baby, I'm surprised nobody woke up last night. Your quite the moaner." John snickered and walked away to his bed, leaving Alex flushed red.

"Shut the hell up!" "Sorry baby." John sat down on Alex's bed instead of his. He will never fully understand why Alex likes John's bed more than his. A thought flickered into his mind as he stared at Alex walk around the room, then he bit his lip and stood up "Alex, im gonna go get something from the store, I'll be back soon, okay?" Alex nodded and let him run out of the door.

- Alex's POV -
"At least he's getting food. We have nothing here." he groaned to himself and layed down on John's bed, texting the girls.

A.Ham: help
ElizaRoll: bf problems?
A.Ham: he's not my bf yet hun
ElizaRoll: oh yea
SassyBAng: what is it?
And Peggerz: can i guess?
A.Ham: give it your best shot ;)
SassyBAng: oh no. she won't give up.
And Peggerz: you kissed??
A.Ham: we've done that before.
ElizaRoll: I WANNA KNOW
A.Ham: shhhh wait
And Peggerz: you DID it ;)))
SassyBAng: PEGGY
A.Ham: ding ding ding
ElizaRoll: WHAT
SassyBAng: THATS YOUR FIRST TIME
And Peggerz: ALEX
A.Ham: uhhhhhhhh
SassyBAng: mY SON
AndPeggerz: DAMN
ElizaRoll: omg omg omg omg

Alex snickered and started to ignore the incoming texts. These girls were like his sisters, he knew they would react this way. Alex's head shot up when he saw John in the doorway, holding something behind his back. "Hey babe." "Hey John? What's up?" Alex had no idea what the hell was about to happen, but he also did.

John walked up to him and held out a boquet of flowers in front of him. Alex loved flowers more than anything, they were beautiful. "Alex, I've liked you ever since you walked into those doors. You've always made me happier than ever. I'm a total dork for you, if you didn't notice." That made Alex laugh, he is a dork. "U-uh, I know you like flowers a lot. So I got you these, I also have something else."

Alex looked up at John, raising an eyebrow. What was the other thing? "I have a question." John took a deep breath and smiled "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Alex squealed and took the flowers, putting them on John's bed, then he jumped up into John's arms, kissing all over his face. He loved him more than anything. "O-of course! Of course!" John smiled and placed Alex down. "I love you, baby boy." That's Alex's breaking point. Right there.

"I love you too, John."

- John's POV -
"Alex, let me go grab Hercules and Lafayette, okay?" John smiled, he was gonna go tell Hercules and Lafayette. He didn't want Alex to come, because they were gonna jump all over him. "Okay, go ahead." Alex grabbed the flowers and walked to the kitchen, then John ran out of the dorm with a smile on his face, until he saw Thomas Jefferson.

"Hey there, John Laurens. How's your love life going? I saw you with Alexander earlier, pretty gay, if you ask me" John clenched his teeth and nodded "mhm, I'm going somewhere, can you move please?" He tried to keep a solid attitude, but Thomas always ruined that. "Nope." Thomas shook his head and John clenched his teeth tighter, do it for Alex.

"Thomas, please." "Nope, your gay. You don't deserve me to move." John gasped and let his fist fly against Thomas' jaw. He hit him again then punched his stomach, leaving Thomas on the floor. "Don't talk to me like that." John shook his head and started to walk away, until an arm grabbed him and punched his jaw.

John was on the floor being kicked now, not being able to say anything. His stomach and arms and legs were hurting, but only his jaw hurt on his face. Someone pulled Thomas away, which allowed John to get up. "John! I'm sorry. Go back to your dorm." It was James. James was so nice and caring, why was he even friends with Thomas?

John nodded and limped back to the door, knocking faintly. Alex opened it and gasped, wrapping his arms around John's torso. "J-John? Who did this? I'm gonna go fuck th-" John cut Alex off by kissing him, even though his lip was bleeding. John didn't say a word, he just let Alex drag him inside to the bathroom. "I need to clean you up." He nodded in agreement.

- Alex's POV -
John wasn't saying a word. Alex was worried about him. Who could even do this? Who would? John was so sweet and caring. Alex grabbed a anti-bacteria cream and started rubbing John's cuts and bruises. John kept flinching in pain, but he had to do something. Alex put down the cream then wet a rag, then started tapping John's lip.

"John, what happened?" John very faintly let out a word, but his voice hurt too much. Alex knew exactly what to do about that. "I'll make you tea." John nodded and sat down on his bed, watching Alex make and finish the tea. He took a sip once it was done and sighed. "Thomas J-Jefferson, called me gay like it was an insult. I punched him, then he punched me and started kicking me." His voice was still faint, but Alex knew exactly what he said.

His heart dropped. John saw and his facial expression fell too. Alex was hurt. Nobody should do that to anyone. Never. "Baby, I'm so sorry he did that. You don't deserve it, I'm sorry." Alex blinked back tears and hugged John, holding him tight. John nodded and kissed Alex's forehead "I have you."