Crescent Moon-Preface

Preface:

I followed him through the dark night. Incoherent of the world around me, the only sense I felt was the feeling of his strong hand intertwined with mine.

We finally slowed down on an empty street...

or a bridge maybe? Yes, it was deffinatly under a bridge. It was warmer here. The slanted brick walls blocking out the frostbiting winds, I finally turned back to meet his gaze.

His eyes were breathtaking, a cold deep saphire blue, bold against his dark coal black pupils and equally dark mop of hair which swept accross his eye slightly. He was amazing. Pushing me back against the wall my thoughts were jumbled. Every part of me was screaming run, get away. As far as I can. I knew he was a vampire but... I trusted him.

I couldn't run, what was i thinking? I wanted him. Needed him. From the way his lips curled up into a smile dazzling... dangerous, to the way his hard marble body, pressed lightly into mine. He was suductive, alluring.

I leaned up and tugged his bottom lip with my teeth, urging him on. He laughed, a beautiful sound before pressing his lips against mine, soft, cold but perfect, my heart thumped against my chest and I reached up, entangling my fingers in his jet black hair. He breathed heavily... even though I knew he didn't need to. My mouth guided his open. I knew what I wanted...needed. A muffled moan escaped my lips as his tongue met mine. I was in pure bliss.

Tilting my head a little to the side, I let his kisses trail down along my collar bone. Each kiss sending a shiver down my spine. My hands slid down his shoulders, Gripping onto the contours of his muscles. I knew what was coming. I gasped, tensing up a little as his lips met the soft delicate skin of my neck. Within a second he could peirce my skin, drawing out the crimson red liquid he adored so much. I wouldn't care. I wanted him to.

My fingers ran back up to his dark locks of hair, gripping tight and pushing his lips into my neck. I felt his mouth open against it. His breath tickling and soothing it...his teeth grazing my skin. I knew he could feel my blood pulsing against his lips. I knew he longed to taste...he pushed away. I looked up at him with pleading eyes but he looked away.

''Whats wrong'' I squeeked.

His pale skin glimmered slightly in the dim light. Shadows casting against his perfect chiseled abs...when did he take his top off...when did I take his top off, it all seemed a blur to me but I appreciated it...alot. He looked like a statue in the moonlight.

''Is this what you want?''

His voice was deep and seductive.

There was no question about it. I had to have him near me...His body pressed against mine....His teeth grazing my neck. I don't know when it happened but suddenly I was kissing him.

''Yes, this is all I wa...''

I gasped again, letting out a giggle as he picked me up in his arms. Then he was running. I felt the wind whipping into my face as he ran. Me curled up into his arms. I turned my head and nuzzled into his chest. Taking in deep breathes of his hyptnotizing scent. The night was silent, the breeze whispering in my ear was calming....serene. I looked up into the night sky, the stars blurred past and the pale moonlight shone. It was a crescent moon, perfectly placed in the fields of deep blue, it was beautiful. Just like him. He was my crescent moon.