the breakup

Robby's P.O.V
"LEAH HOW COULD YOU!!!" I yelled
Leah was in tears because she messed up she cheated on me she just used me to become famous.
"R-r-robby I'm so sorry I m-messed up" Leah said tears started falling faster now.
Tears started falling from my face as I yelled that we were done and I told her to get out. I forgot that Sebastian was here so he heard everything. I ran out into the living room where Sebastian was and ran over to him and hugged him. tears were pouring down my face now and there were tears all over his shirt from where I was crying.

Sebastian's P.O.V
I heard Robby and Leah screaming at each other and it scared me. I heard someone running out into the living room and that's when Robby hugged me crying so I just hugged back quickly because I knew he needed someone to talk to.
"Robby what's wrong?" I said in a calming yet worried tone 
"L-leah cheated o-on m-m-me" he said
"Robby I'm so sorry" I said
I was actually kinda happy because I have had a crush on Robby for a while except I knew that he would never like me because he loved Leah and I thought Leah loved him I guess I was wrong about that.
Me and Robby were talking about it and I finally cheered him up by singing him a song and running into walls like I do best. One of the songs that I sang to him was worth it perfect my original song and he loved it but I think he knew that it was about him.