the younow

Sebastian's P.O.V
I went live on Younow like I do every night but this time I was joined with Robby. All of the comments were telling us to kiss and I ship purplepizza so we kissed but this time was longer than all of our other kisses this one lasted for about 1 minute then it ended. After the kiss ended I finally told Robby how I felt about him but what I didn't know was that Mally my friend and Bryan our room mate where both watching as I told Robby. A lot of people where capturing the moment and screenshotting it.
"Robby I love you" I said
I was super nervous.
"Sebastian I love you too" he said
And that's when we kissed again.

Bryan's P.O.V
I was gone for one night just hanging out with Johnnie and Alex watching Sebastian's Younow we all were watching it on my account. I loved Sebastian he was just so cute but Robby can't have him he's mine all mine and he will love me no matter what!!

Mally's P.O.V
I loved Sebastian he was so sweet and adorable, when I heard worth it perfect for the first time I thought it was about me not Robby. I felt tears start coming down my face that's when I decided to go to sleep and try and face the fact that Sebastian loved Robby I ended up crying myself to sleep that night. I mean I even shipped sebmally although I didn't tell anyone about my feelings for Sebastian and they were strong.