Chapter 13

Author's note: Sorry for another late upload. Been busy with study :( Anyway, I am really late on dedications but they will get done!! :) Enjoy. 

Chapter 13

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 I looked around the room. A welcoming room with two single beds, two wardrobes, a bar fridge, bathroom, TV and, well, good paint, waits in front of me. And it smelt like strawberries, something nice. Unlike my other cabin. . .which, smelt like Morgan's grandma, as she had said. Addie had just arrived, after coming back from the food hall. Her belongings were already in here. Her bag was under her bed and her clothes were in her wardrobe. 

"This will be great!" She says. 

I nod enthusiatically. It was. Especially now that I had found someone in a situation like me. Addie gestured for me to take my bag over to my new bed and start unpacking. 

"Matha said it was okay if we were late," she said. 

I nod again and unzip my bag. Annoying thing is I just packed it. . . . and a few meters on the other side of the camp, I was unpacking it again. Well, it was all worth it. She stood buy and kept offering me help, but I refused. She was too kind. 

"You have to tell me about the cute boys," she says, smiling at the ceiling. 

I manage out a small fake laugh, with some sort of realism in it. Boys. I just remembered all the bad things that happened to me. . .with Jack and that idiot Josh. 

"Well, you'll have to be careful,' I say, 'I've been there myself."

I screw my face up at the memories of Josh ruining my conversation with Jack. That was the first time I met him. Then I remember Josh pushing me out of the canoe, and Morgan not helping me. Our fight. Jack, lying to me. Me watching Josh kiss girls behind Morgan's back. Then I found out Jack just did the same. I sigh. Addie was realise I'm thinking about some sort of bad memory. 

"What's wrong?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. 

I sigh again, and zip up my bag, shoving it under the bed. At least the clothes were all done. 

"I made a mistake with one boy,' I reply, 'but there was this other boy, he was a jerk." 

"What, you'd liked them both?" She asks. 

I am almost disgusted at the thought of ever liking Josh, but my disgust didn't seem tobe that strong. 

"No,' just one, I'll tell you about it on the way. . .by the way, what are we doing?"

Addie nods an okay, obviously excited to hear my story. If only I had a sister like this. 

"We're doing rock climbing," she says. 

"Ugh, we've already done that," I say. 

She takes my hand and hook her arm in mine. 

"So,' she starts, 'tell me about these two jerks." 

I can't help smiling, but I tell her right from the beginning. How I met both of them. Being pushed into the water. All the girls and the kisses. The fight. All leading up to this morning when I met Addie. She was happy to hear her name in the story. I had just finished everything when we arrive. 

"How did it all go?" Martha asked. 

We nodded a 'good.' I noticed Morgan was looking at me, obviously annoyed that I had found someone to replace her. Martha goes onto ask Addie if she's any good at rock climbing. She shrugs and says she did it as a kid.