Puppet Master

You stand there in complete silence trying to process all you heard. You look at the whimpering boy supposedly the source of your anguish, but what if Ruby is lying? You look at his trembling you grimace since you're not sure who to trust between the two and that hurts you knowing that you lost most of the trust you had on Ruby since you're willing to believe a complete stranger than her.

You look around at your friends expressions Ruby was uncharacteristically hostile towards the guy. Though if what she said is true you can't blame her if feels like she wants him to catch on fire with her stare alone. Yang is right there with her sister her eyes turned red and her hair looks like it was catching fire and then disappearing randomly. She's clenching her fist hard enough to turn her hand white and your worry since she has Ember Celica with her.

When you look at Weiss you immediately looked away frighten she has a glare so strong one that you never saw give to anyone before beside that time she talk about her father and you feel like out of everyone she is the one who's going to attack the guy the most.

As for Blake she's just staring at him like she's trying to look into the guy's soul and by the way the guy is trying to make sure not to look in her direction he's obviously as disturbed as you are.

You cough to get everyone attentions," So who are you and what do you have to do with all this?" you tried to say as calmly as possible but a bit of poison creep is way into your last word

The guy just frantically looked everywhere maybe in a last ditch effort to escape and he moves his hand in order to touch yours before the cocking of a gun stop him in his tracks.

"No, you're not doing that put your hand down" said Ruby in a soft voice pointing Crescent Rose in Sniper form at him not only shocking you but everyone else.

"Ahh Ruby I know you're mad, but isn't that going a little too far" said Jaune in a nervous tone.

Ruby just looked at him causing Jaune to freeze before she turn back to glare at the guy," No, trust me you don't want him touching you and that's a warning to you" Ruby hiss at the guy causing him to whimper.

Everyone just silently look at Ruby," If you say so Ruby but why?" said Blake nervously looking at Crescent Rose.

"Don't worry you'll know when Ren wakes up and I tell you guys everything" Ruby said not lowering Crescent Rose.

"Guys I think Ren is starting to wake up" shouted Nora breaking everyone from their silence everyone when to check on him except for you and Ruby.

"What hit me?" said Ren in a pain voice.

"The anger of a piss off boyfriend" said Marron in a deadpan voice.

Ren look confuse before widen his eyes in remembrance before looking frantically for you before he saw you and Ruby holding the spectacle guy.

"What is he doing here?" said Ren in surprise.

"Ren this will be the last chance I will even begin to consider forgiving you. Ruby said that you guys were force into cheating because of this guy" you said clenching your hands harder in the guy's clothes causing him to squeak in fright," I want to know the true, the WHOLE truth, no more lying to more redirections I want an answer and I want it NOW!!" you scream an anger and frustration.

"So can you talk freely now?" Ren said to Ruby. Ruby just nodded in response causing him to sigh in relief.

"Hey......no need to be hasty....I...I" the guy tried to say before your glare shut him right up.

"Before all that I want to know who he is do you guys ever seen him before?" Rojo said looking at the bastard that cause his best friend so much heartache.