The Winds of Change

When Ruby finish telling her story everyone had varying reactions Pyrrha, Blake, and Nora were disgusted Jaune, Rojo, and Luna were horrified and Marron and Weiss were spewing out threats that made Neo very very uncomfortable.

But the two people who were a second away from tearing out Neo's head was (F/N) and Yang because as soon as the story was told they both jump forward to attack Neo," YOU BASTARD" they both scream and Neo just froze but before they got to him Your team began holding you back while Yang's team hold her.

"LET ME GO I'LL KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH IT'S HIS FAULT EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT" you scream your Semblance appearing randomly again with black and red winds.

"I'LL BEAT HIM TO A PULP HE DARES HURT MY SISTER I'LL PUT HIM SIX FOOT UNDER DO YOUR HEAR ME?" Yang screams her eyes crimson red and the rest of her team are having trouble holding her back.

Both of you broke free and went forward to get Neo," NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" screams Neo before he close his eyes and when a couple of seconds pass he hesitantly opens them when he doesn't feel any pain.

Everyone sees you and Yang not moving everyone quickly took out their weapons and pointed at Neo," I have no idea when you touch them, but let them go!!" Weiss screams.

" That wasn't m-me" stammers Neo surprise before he stiffens and looks behinds them.

"I won't allow students to maim other students children" Glynda Goodwitch says while pushing her glasses upwards.

" Ms. Goodwitch!!" said Blake surprise when we was she here did she just got here. No there's no wait no one heard all of the commotion they were causing, but if they were hear earlier why didn't they intervene before?

"It seems Mr. (L/N) has return safely, but it seems things have gotten out of control here" said Ozpin while staring at everyone then his eyesight stop at Neo which cause him to whimper.

"Glynda you can let go of the students I'm pretty sure they will behave themselves" said Ozpin drinking his coffee. Glynda look at the headmaster for a couple of seconds before she sigh and let go of you and Yang.

"Children what has gotten into you all there's many incidents that involve all of you but what I see could be seen as you harassing a student......but you children are not that sort of people so I'll give you a chance to explain yourselves to me" said Glynda with hard eyes causing everyone to glare at Neo which made him wish that he was anywhere but there right now.

"We're sorry Ms. Goodwitch, but we just found out some very important information about a personal problem we were having" said Weiss with very restrain anger.

"We found out that Neo has been using his Semblance to manipulate Ruby into doing things against her will" Hiss Blake trying to remain calm, but failing.

Both Ozpin and Glynda turn to look at Neo," Is that true Mr. Alexandrite?" said Ozpin with a much harder tone than his usual one.

You grab your head in pain when hearing his last name," GO FORGET ABOUT ME JUST ESCAPE!!" you think someone screams those words to you, but you don't know when.

"I...I" he said before cutting himself there's no wait he can escape or talk himself out he we was caught red handed and there's not only two professors that are powerful on their own, but three very powerful teams that are rumor to become the best teams that will graduate from Beacon. While his Semblance is very versatile there's no way he will be able to tag all of them before they restrain him.

He just nodded his head and hung his head in shame and defeat. Glynda clicks her tongue in dissatisfaction," I Have no idea what motivate you to do this Mr. Alexandrite, but believe that your punishment will be very severe" said Goodwitch using her Semblance to grab him and took him with her into Beacon.