chapter one

"BYE MOM" i yelled running out and slamming the door behind me. So i should probably introduce myself, i'm Rachel Sawyer 17, hell yeah. i have red hair that falls to my waist, my eyes are grey and my skin: milk white. My besties are brooke and jay, brooke is the player and why wouldn't she be, she has light brown hair with gold highlights a pure white complexion and brilliant green eyes, all the guys drool over her and by all the guys i mean all the guys. jay is the nerdly girl with a bitchy side, she has blonde hair with black highlights and brown eyes which u wouldn't notice cus she wears glasses. i'm the rebellious, badass and all for fun one. ok so back to the story........... slamming the door behind me. i got on my skateboard and made my way to the school. I was wearing a sleeveless grey top with a black cardigan and a jean mini skirt, with grey long boots. i saw Jay and Brooke at their lockers and i skateboarded to them "HEY BITCHES" i yelled. "Hey slut" replied Brooke '' oh, look who's talking whore" i replied smirking. " ok so i've got this awesome idea for a prank" i told them. "But i need backup, we will meet here after school at 9, kay" i said leaning on some guy that was standing behind me talking to his friends. " oh, no i can't we have an algebra teat tomorrow, remember?'' said jay. 'um, do i look like i care' i asked looking at her. "Brooke" i asked batting my eyes at her. "no can do " she replies "i have a date" she replied smirking. "what the school hasn't run out of boys yet" i asked smirking too. "Apparently not" observed jay as brooke winked at some blonde dude who immediately blushed. "dude, i wished you would let me set u up" comented brooke. '' we have been over this" i told her  yet again, '' i am over this shit, i like being single" "but what if u meet the love of your life" she sighed " i don't believe in that shit" i replied in a duh tone. "whatever" she said while rooling her eyes. "so what cass do we have?" i asked. "french" replied jay. "ewwwwww," i exclaimed. "What" asked jay "spanish i said while brooke sniggred, as she entered the class, "u coming' she asked " hell no"  replied skateboarding away.