chapter three

"Rachel Sawyer, would you care to explain, why you have painted my office black and blue" asked the principle fuming. Sheesh, u would think he would be used to it, i've bin in this school for like 2 years now. "How can you be so sure that i was the one who did it" i asked rolling my eyes. " My office is looking like a bloody war zone, believe me, u did it" he replied clearly pissed. i almost laughed at the look on his face, straightening my face i argued " Oh, so let me get this straight, your office gets messed up and u immediately assume is has to be me". "that's about right he" shrugs. "Well i hate to burst your bubble, but u have absolutely no proof that its me, so if u'll excuse me, algebra is beckoning" and with that i saluted him and skateboarded away. 

I walked into my algebra class a good 20 minutes late. "Miss Rachel, would you like to explain why you are 20 minutes late for my class" asked Miss Rebeca. "Well the principle called me in his office ans accused me fof ruining his office because someone had apparently 'turned it into a bloody war zone'' his words not mine. and asked me to take full responsibility for my actions, i told him that it wasn't me, but he wouldn't have any of that and hence we fell into a ten minute full combat war." i replied grinning. The class snickered and Miss Rebeca herself gave me a smile. the rest of the lesson was uneventful. Miss rebeca liked me, partly cuz i was her best student and partly cuz i was, well, ME.

*End of class, in the hallway*

CRASH!!!!!! of course i crashed into someone. " i am so sorry" i told them. " its ok" said "NIALL" i exclaimed. "RACHEL" he mimicked. niall was another one of my best friends and the reason why i was so thin, he always ate all my food hence the skinniness. "So where u heading?" i asked grabbing my skateboard and linking my arms with his. " i have English" he told me "you". "Biology, but i think i'll join you in English." i replied offhandedly grinning. Niall shook his head at my weirdness and i gave him a 'deal with it' look. We walked into class, "Miss Sawyer, you do realize that you don't have English today" the Miss rose asked me. "Yes, yes i do" i replied smirking and taking a seat next to niall at the back. Miss Rose smiled and said "just out of curiosity. what class do you have?" "Biology" i replied without hesitation "but, you know what i'm in the mood for" i glanced at the tables hoping to find a book and refer to it but failing "whatever your teaching" i finished. She laughed and turned to right something on the board, Naill game me a 'how come she didn't kick u out look' and i gave him the 'cuz i'm fucking awesome look'. "So class, as much as we want to talk about the destruction of the principles office." at this she smiled at me and i grinned back " that can wait till later." said Miss Rose. ans started her lesson....................

*skip to lunch*

Zayn hadn't come to school today, 'thank God' so me, louis, liam,niall,brooke,harry and jay sat togather. we sat like this:                                                                                                                                                  louis,me,niall                                                                                                                                                 liam                                                                                                                                                                                       jay,brooke,harry 

"How much trouble ae you in" asked jay. "none" i replied smiling triumphantly. "Really?" asked liam. "yup, i told him that he didn't have proof, saluted and skateboardeded out." everyone laughed. "You know" i said thought fully dipping fri in kechup " he seemed really surprised that someone had the nerve to prank him." "yeah" said brooke scarcastically " u would think he would get used o it" "after all you have bin here for 2 years" finished harry. OMG OMG OMG he finished her sentence and they didn't even notice, jay caught my eye and we both gave each other the ' she is sooooooooo gonna marry this guy' look. "thats what i thought, minus the scarcasm'' i told them not mentioning the fact that THEY FRICKNING FINISHED EACH OTHERS SENTENCES. "so guys i'm ditching" i told them getting up and grabbing my skateboard. "Ray you can't its like the last week of school we have exams after two days." she said. "AWW, its so cute that you actually think i give a fuck" i replied. She rooled her eyes and started to say somthing whe i said "Bitches i'm outta here" and scateboarded away.