chapter two

So i had about an hour to kill, ok......................... so what should i do, i was just wondering when me being the clumsy person i am bumping into no one other than Zayn malik. "Watch where your going bitch'' he spat, pushing me aside. His friends shot me apologetic smiles, walking after him. i half smiled back. Zayn talks like that with everyone, i don't know what his problem is. so u must be wondering why i don't kick his ass, oh God u don't know how much i want to do that. i hate his guts soooooo much, the conceited little bastard, the only reason is that i know Brooke has a huge crush on Harry, though she would never admit it, every time i tried to ask her about it she would blush and then tell me that she didn't have crushes, she was THE player not some stupid love crazy bitch. though i beg to differ, brooke always giggles when he talks and i know for a fact that she NEVER giggles. She also looks at him with those love struck eyes and all. The guys were really protective off each other i knew that if i kicked his ass up she would never have a chance with him, they had a bros over hoes policy. While we mantained a strong misters before sisters one, though this was mainly for brookes benifit. I really wish i could punch Zayns face so i satisfied myself by punching a wall instead and OH GOD IT HURT. I heard chuckling and a voice said " You know that was a wall right". "yup" i replied turing around and looking at louis. "now why would u do that" he asked smirking " well since i can't punch your friends face, i thought the wall would do" i replied. "Oh" he said his smirk fading " listen i'm sorry about that" "why should u be sorry" i asked rooling my eyes "it wasn't your fault." and with that i linked my arm with his and started walking down the hall nad into the school grounds. Louis was anothe one of my friends, we were really close more like brother and sister, he knew all about me, he also knew how much i hated Zayn and why i couldn't do that. "So, louis r u free tonight" i asked looking at him with pleading eyes. "yeah why?" he asked suspiciously. "cuz i have an idea for an epic prank and you r gonna help me" i stated. his eyes lit up at the word prank " u know it" he said.

" LOUIS" i whisper shouted " Catch" and i jumped out the window. thankfully he caught me and gently put me down. We had just spray painted the principles office black and blue, not to mention flooded it and locked the door from inside. This was gonna be awesome............