The AI

The dummies fell and collapsed to the ground as the being swung and jumped around the training arena, the knives flying, each time hitting perfect headshots and many dummies heads fell to the ground. Well, the dummies were just holograms that could change consistency, sharpness, opaqueness, and density. As the dummies continued to fall one by one, as they touched the ground or got their heads chopped off they disappeared.
The green glow of another creature watching from a room up above was nodding its head, pleased with the performance as the training ending, a voice echoed, a female robot voice "Training complete, Agent Memphis."
The cougar who had been in a position ready to fight straightened up, those solid diamond blue eyes sliding over to the Alpha who nodded his head and she strode out of the arena through the open door that was open for another contestant.
As soon as she got out of the training area, she was greeted by two other creatures which was a Wolf and Stag "Great job, Memphis! Your just about the best fighter in this entire squad."
Memphis's lip twitched and she huffed "Oh shush, I've always been the best." Then, as she walked by she shouldered the wolf pretty hard who yelped "Hey!"
She continued to her room where she set down her weapons, she was one of the only females in the background so she pulled up a leaderboard that showed their ranks and how good they were doing. Her name was written in black as the others were white and beside it said the amount of points she had and she had over a million points while the others were behind about 500 thousand each. Next below her was Agent Thatuagen. The alphas lap dog, literally, he was a German Shepherd. Memphis only growled at the thought and put the leaderboard back down and went to sleep.

~~~

In the morning, Alpha's voice echoed through the base "Everybody up, we have a private mission for Agents Memphis, Thatuagen, and Locus."
Memphis hissed at his name, she hated him so much, Locus, she was fond of her. She was the other female, a Cheetah. Nobody knows why she was named Locus and she was very mysterious and quiet but probably one of the smartest in the program.
As all of us were called up to the room to discuss, we didn't see anyone but I sensed people behind us "Turn around you 3, we have a experiment for you guys and you will be benefited if you succeed."
We all turned around and immediately they grabbed our arms and clamped something on our wrist they had many needles that went clean through our skin. I cried a little, Thatuagen did too, Locus was silent.
We were all led to tables where we were ordered to lay down on bellies, obviously we all obeyed but before we could do anymore, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck and I passed out.

<Alpha's POV>

"Give Thatuagen Lilo and Sigma. Give Locus Gamma and Tiopia." I ordered the surgeons as the 3 were called up "What about Memphis?" One question.
"Let her have the other 2... She will have fun with Omega and Epsilon." With that I laughed as they looked worried "That's a dangerous com-"
"Do. It. That's a order." I snarled and they spun around and got to work.

<Memphis's POV>

I woke up with a strong sensation in my head, there were 2 other presences that I couldn't identify so I sat up slowly and felt the back of my neck. Two bumps symmetrical in my neck and a even space between them. I groaned and someone said something "Hmm... Hello?"
"Hello Memphis, I am Epsilon. Your AI."
I groaned again, rubbing my head before I realized what the calm, gentle, and male robot voice was talking about and he sounded wise "Who-Who are you, Epsilon?"
"I am a AI unit, I am able to access memories you cannot and am one of the smartest AI's. I will help you with controlling Omega and your own thoughts." Epsilon replied but the next sentence he was about to say was cut off by a grim, dark, and gruff voice "Hello Epsilon, it's nice to see you again Brother. Also Memphis, I'm sure we will have fun. I am your strength, aggression, hostility, and just about anything to do with temper and physical body."

I was confused before two little beings popped up in front of me, about as tall as my head and having guns in their hands yet they were holograms. I identified the purple armoured one that was also sort of smoking purple from everywhere was Epsilon, the one that was black which was the same as Epsilon was Omega and they spoke in sync "We are your AI's, we were inserted into your neck where we got connected to your brain and now we know everything you know about you."

~~~

The next day I was feeling better, up and ready to get into the training room where Alpha was setting up targets. I walked in and I heard Omega laughing "Why are you laughing?"
"This will be fun, Memphis. You just need to trust me and Epsilon here, this will be fun."
I sighed and rolled my shoulders before flipping my head back and forth and my neck cracked before I giggled and my voice turned a little darker "This will be fun!" And yes, Omega used my voice.
Francine's voice came through, the robot voice that talked "Get ready, set, go."
As soon as she said go, I felt my claws grabs the dirt floor and I sprung forward. Jumping directly to the targets, I brought my fist back and when I landed I slammed it into one of the targets chest and my fist went right through. I then grabbed the body and flung it at the other guys on my right before swinging for a low hit for the guy beside me with my leg. I hit my mark, grabbed him and slammed him into the ground before I ran at the others who I slammed into and send flying into the rest behind him.
"Training session, over." My chest heaved, that had only been about 7 or 8 seconds. I don't understand, then things flashed in my head. Something screaming in pain as it was torn apart, then a burning sensation ripped through my lungs and I then realized I was screaming wreathing on the ground, but then ice gripped my heart and my lungs burned. I screamed once more before I went silent, sobbing as I laid there, I felt my body twitching. I couldn't feel anything as Locus walked out and picked me up with ease and I weighed a lot since I was packed with muscle and I was surprised when her two AI's appeared and I let mine appear. One was glowing blue with a armour and gun which I heard the name Gamma to and the other was flaming orange, looked like it was literally on fire but instead it was still a hologram and didn't have armour and her name was Tiopia. The 4 talked before they logged off, I was laid on a medics bed and Locus walked away. My eyes flickered and I was out.