MVB chapter-3

It's girls night.

With nothing to worry about.

Since Cristina suggested we go out I thought why the hell not? It would be fun.. I hope.

" Hurry!" Cristina had been rushing me to hurry up getting ready. I was finishing up my makeup and I looked pretty hot well I thought so.

" Damn girl you look fine!"

"Haha thanks you look good too" we looked at ourselves in my mirror and we both looked nice and ready to go out.

We both got into my car and she told me where to go while I was driving. We had been listening to trey songz in the car the whole time and then we finally arrived. The music was blasting so loud we were still walking to the house and we could hear the music and people moving their feet to the music. When we walked inside we could see everyone laughing and smiling. We saw people dancing everywhere, some fucking each other with their cloths on, and some making out in the corner.

"Hmm fun. You ready?" Cristina had a big smile on her face. Honestly I regretted agreeing to her suggestion but I'm here already so I might as well try to have fun.

" Hell yeah."

I made my way towards the kitchen where everyone seemed to be getting their drinks. I lost Cristina in the crowd at one point but soon I saw her dancing with a guy.

" Hey, want anything to drink?" Some guy offered me a drink and he seemed nice enough so I took it. He was nice looking and had a boyish face. " Having fun?" Not really but I wasn't going to tell him that.

" Yeah fun party." That seemed to put a smile on his face and he took my hand and led me to where the rest of the people there were dancing.

" I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He whispered that into my ear. It gave me the chills but it wasn't all bad. We started dancing. I was grinding on him and his hands made their way to my waist. I was having fun. It helped me forget everything. We kept dancing for a while and soon after I'd finished drinking whatever it was he'd given me I started feeling a little loopy. Free. But I wasn't complaining. He took my hand again and led me towards a room. I was a little confused.

" Come. Let me show you something." It was a painting. It was really nice. I stood in front of him and his hands went around my waist again but this time they didn't just stay there. They were roaming around my body and it started to feel uncomfortable.

" Can you back the fuck off?" I turned around and pushed him. It didn't seem to affect him. I was still feeling loopy so I might not have pushed him hard at all like I had thought.

"Hmm but I don't want to" he had a smirk on his face. His eyes went up and down my body. He came closer and pulled me against his body.

" I don't care what the fuck you want, dumbass." This was really starting to get on my nerves. I was starting to get scared I couldn't get him off of me. Shit. What the hell did he put in my drink?

I saw a shadowy figure moving behind him. What was that? His hands slipped off of me and I heard something hit the ground. I'm so confused.

Then I see him.

" Are you okay?" He had a look of concern on his face.

" Uhhh" I felt so stupid. I didn't know what to say and I couldn't form a sentence in my head.

" Why are you here?" I didn't mean to let those words slip out of my mouth but it was the only thing I came up with. I realized I said it forcefully and I hadn't meant to. He looked hurt for a second and then the look was gone and replaced with a look of amusement.

" A simple thank you would've been nice."

"Thanks. Happy?" I still felt a bit dizzy and my vision was starting to cloud over. One minute I was standing in front of him and the next I found myself in his arms and my face was two feet from the ground.

"Fuck!"

My vision starts to cloud over and I'm consumed by the darkness.

Thank you for reading and supporting MVP I hope you enjoyed it! :)