11: The Lost City

"Wait." Argon ordered his men. He jumped off his horse and moved towards Eressia." If you don't want me to kill you, then you will be taken as prisoners."

Eressia looked around and saw her mother far away. "I will accept to be a prisoner."

"Very well. Guards tie them." He ordered his men and they tied their hands with thick ropes.

Argon was turning to leave when he felt something. He looked around and saw Erendis. He looked back at everyone then jumped on his horse.

"I want to talk to you Argon." Erendis said through her mind.

"I am sorry. I don't have time." Argon said going away

"Where are you taking us?" Elsa asked, looking around at everyone.

"To The Lost City." Argon said, sadly.

Soon they entered the city. It was half in ruins and half burned buildings. Eressia looked around in horror.

"Argon, where were you?" Tauriel came towards them. With her there was another woman.

"I found out that there was someone in the forest, so I went to see who were they." He said jumping down from his horse," Is there any problem with that?" He asked, half-rudely and half-angrily.

"No. Well who are they?" She asked pointing towards the prisoners.

"They were the ones in the forest. Take those two in my tent." Argon said, pointing at Eressia and Elsa. Two of the men grabbed them and pushed them away.

"Lord Ornendil, what are you doing in the land of elves and shifters with another witch?" He asked looking at Yavanna closely.

"I was sent here with my friends." Ornendil said, sarcastically.

"It is good to know. Take them both away." Argon ordered and turned to his sister,"Come with me, Tauriel." He said and went towards his rent. Tauriel looked at the woman beside her and smiled.

"I will be back soon." And she ran after Argon.

Eressia was looking around tensed, when Argon entered the tent with his sister. Argon went straight to his table and stand behind it, his hands on his desk.

"You are half-elf and you were with a powerful wizard." He said to Elsa.

"He is a good wizard. He helped us both to reach here." Elsa said, pointing towards Eressia and herself.

"You both? Well then let me ask, what the hell are you?" Argon said, looking at Eressia curiously.

"You should know who I am." Eressia said, half-scared.

""Tauriel check for the mark." Argon ordered his sister. Tauriel came to Eressia and threw her hood off her head and moved her hair off her neck. And there it was, the mark of house Saint.

 And there it was, the mark of house Saint