14: Story Of The Black Dragon

Argon was standing beside a tree, which was in the beginning of the forest. Ornendil and Elsa had went deep inside the forest and Yavanna and Tauriel went after them, after an hour. Eressia and Rose were looking after Idriel, who was unconcious. Argon went into a deep thought.

I am sorry Argon, for what you went through because of me." Erendis's voice echoed in his mind.

***

It is a story of a boy who lived happy with his sister and parents. He was a very special shifter, because he was a black dragon. Black dragons were very powerful and rare shifters.

One day an elven princess came to them and forced him to kill his mother. He and his sister lived and were taken away by that princess.

The boy's name was Argon Saint. His mother's brother named him.

He was raised by Luther Saint and Erendis Pallando. Erendis always kept him with her because his life was in a grave danger. Although she killed his parents but she wasn't evil. 

Erendis's mother forced her many times to kill Argon, but she always protected him. Erendis's mother toucher her in front of Argon. He felt the pain double and screamed for help, but there was no one to help him and Erendis.

Everything went wrong and he saw everything and he started to went mad. He never blamed Erendis for his parents death after seeing what happen to her if she didn't obey. But his sister always blamed Erendis for everything that happened around her.

And at the day when Eressia vanished and everything was destroyed, Erendis send Argon and Tauriel back to their home with her trustworthy friend. Erendis herself vanished with Luther. When Argon reached home, he looked around his people and felt their pain in worse state. From that time he stopped joking and laughing. They started living a peaceful life, but the damage was already done to him. For years they kept searching for their living family, they only found Luther's dead body.

Wizards were still after them because if both of them die the Saint House will be completely gone. but there were three more living warriors of House Saint. Eressia Saint, Finduilas Saint and....

Erendis always followed them, but she couldn't tell them who the fifth living Saint was. Argon kept finding Eressia till the day he found her. He went in every corner of the world to search for her and it took him eighteen years but he never quit.

This is the story of the Black Dragon. And I Erendis Pallando is writing the story of House Saint, so that the world will always remember them. So that the world will know the truth.

***

Erendis rolled the pages, on which she was writing the story and put them in the drawer. Then there was a knock on the door of her room.

"Come in." She said and stood up.

***

Argon was looking around sadly. "They are not back yet. I am going to look where are they. Both of you stay here." He said, mainly worried about his sister and slowly went away.

"Which kind of shifter are you?" Rose asked Eressia, looking down at Idriel.

"I don't know... but I think I am a dragon shifter." Eressia said, wondering which shifter she was.

"What is the colour of your dragon?" Rose asked looking around for water.

"I don't know. I have never transformed in my whole life." Eressia said getting annoyed from Rose's questions. "Does it even matter?"