One Rainy Day {Chapter 1}

This is the sequal to my other book "The Prince's dark side" if you wanna read that first, if not i dont mind, here's a brief summary: Logan and Patton come up with a plan to get prince and anxiety together, prince and anx start hanging out, then there's fluff and angst and then more fluff and they're together. This book takes place after all that. Hope chu enjoy!^^

*****

~~Logan~~

"You want to go out to the park? Thomas, it is raining." I was confused, my face clearly showing my bewilderment. However he seemed confident in his idea.

"Outside?! In the rain?! Thomas are you insane?" Anxiety seemed horrified by the idea. "You might get too cold or wet, and get ill, or your hair might get wet and cause you look bad or-"

"Virgil, my sweet emo nightmare. Please relax. I think it's an excellent idea!" Roman shushed Anxiety of his never ending fears and predicaments.

"Yeah! We can enjoy the fresh air and the puddles!" Patton agreed.

"While it might sound fun to you, it's incredibly likely when people go outside and don't clothe oneself properly they can become unwell. You shall need to, well... not dress like that." They began to roar with laughter. "How is that amusing?" I enquired.

"I'm not going out like this, I just thought i'd talk to you guys about going to the park." He finally managed through his laughs. "Of course I'm not going out in my shorts and just my T-shirt, I'd change into some jeans and put on a coat."

"Oh, well in that case, Thomas you should be fine to go to the park." Virgil let out a sigh. Prince and Morality looked to him hopefully. 

"Fine, whatever." he eventually grumbled. 

"Good because y'all coming with me." I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"We are all assets of your personality, you do realise we couldn't not come with you, even if we wanted, we have no choice." He, one again, looked amused. "What?" He grinned at Prince who just nodded.  Before I knew it, I was wearing a dark blue, water proof coat. It had a grey, soft inside which kept me warm. My usual black shoes had changed to dark blue wellington boots.

I glanced over to Roman who's attire had changed to a white coat, in which the zips, hood, ends of the sleeves and inner part of the coat was red. His usual white trousers had turned to blue jeans, he wore knee high wellington boots. His usual red sash and white shirt with golden buttons, was underneath. In his hand was an unopened, red umbrella, covered in little golden crowns.

My gaze drifted to Virgil who did not change much, he was the exact same only his usual hoodie had become water resistant, with black wellington boots, that stopped halfway up his calf, replacing his black trainers. 

Finally, I looked to Patton, he was rather excited by his change of outfit. For the second time ever, he had on his grey cardigan underneath a coat the exact same as mine only light blue, similar to his polo shirt. His beige trousers and black leather belt stayed the same, he also wore knee high wellington boots, but however his were light blue with cartoon rain drops on them. On his head was a light and dark blue, bobble hat. It was sort of.. cute...is that the word?

"You guys look great! Great job Roman! I'll be back in a sec, let me just go get changed." He exclaimed, before walking past Anxiety on his way to his room.

"Princey what is happening and why is my jacket waterproof?!" Virgil seemed as confused as I felt. Thomas came back not long after.

He was pretty much the same as us with a plain black water proof coat, however his red wellington boots matched his red shirt with a yellow star.