Caring Crush {Chapter 2}

~~Patton~~

I woke up the next morning to find myself still laid on the couch. It was a usual thing for me to go to the living room when I can't sleep. Often I would see Logan, reading or researching on his laptop. The first few times I had scolded him for not sleeping, but I began to find it comforting, to know he was there sometimes. We never really talked about it, I'd often fall asleep on the couch but wake up the next morning in my own bed. Safely making the assumption Logic carried me back, the odd occasion he would leave a note explaining this.

I looked up to see the logical-trait sleeping peacefully. Trying not to wake him, I slowly propped myself up, placing a pillow where my stomach previously was laid. He was kind of cute while he slept, as creepy as it sounds.

Making my way to the kitchen, I carefully got out a frying pan and a few ingredients before making pancakes, Logan's favourite. As I flipped the pancake I began to wonder why he had let me lay my head in his lap, and why he hadn't taken me to bed so he could go to his own as well.

Because I was so indulged in my thoughts, I didn't even notice Logan had woken up and sat at the table. "Good morning Morality, did you sleep well?" He greeted, startling me so much, I dropped the milk. "Sorry, I did not mean to frighten you, apologies." Getting up, he took the mop and bucket from the storage room, which used to be a small bathroom, but no one ever used it so Roman made into a storage area, and began to mop up the spilt milk.

"Good morning to you too, yes I did, thank you. I'm sorry for spilling the milk, thank you for the help cleaning it up." A small but noticeable smile tugged at his lips. He nodded and continued to mop up as I dried it so the others wouldn't slip.

•••

It wasn't long after that we was all sat round the table eating pancakes. "Logan? Do you want to come with me to watch the meteor shower tonight? There's supposed to be a really good mountain a few miles from Thomas' house." Virgil seemed really excited about this, he loved space, it was something everyone knew. His ceiling was painted as the galaxy.

"Sounds spectacular!" Logan grinned, it was something Logan and Virge had in common and I must admit, I envived him slightly. Although I liked Logan, very much, we had nothing in common. But hopefully the saying, 'opposites attract' is true, I mean, it really, worked for Anx and Roman.

"Well, while you space nerds go out, Patton and I shall watch A Dog's Purpose. How's that sound?" I nodded, even though Logan and Virgil looked shocked. I haven't seen the movie or the trailer.

"Wait you can't make him watch that!" Logan sounded worried.

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"It'll cause you a great sadness." I think I saw a slight hint of puppy eyes, not on purpose though.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Thank you for worrying though!" I gave him a reassuring smile, he gave me a weak one back.

We finished our breakfast. Logan took our plates over the sink, and washed them. I began to dry.

I watched as Roman kissed Virgil on the cheek, as they sat down to talk about a plan for Thomas' up coming video he wanted them in. Their relationship was truly adorable, Prince was quite the help for Anxiety and while they were pretty much opposites, they had a great love for each other and a perfect pair.

Virgil would bring Roman down to earth when he dreamed too big (even for me) and Princey helped Anx calm, and live a little. They're wonderful together.

"Patton, um, I wanted to apologize for not taking you back to your bed, I may have overworked myself and began to sleep." He'd already changed into his usual clothes, which I had yet to do.