Jooheon - Yessir

*Watch the clip of Jooheon performing YESSIR before reading to get into the right mood ;) *

*Jooheon closes the stage by performing yessir*

The crowd breaks into screams as Jooheon finishes his rap, thinking back to his no mercy days and how he killed it. He swaggered back stage after giving the fangirls his legendary dimpled smile seeing one Asian girl faint onto her friend as he walked by. He knew his girl Luna was waiting for him backstage and had watched him perform. She loved when he rapped like he did in the old days, quick and rough. 'Just the way she likes to be taken' he thought and smirked. His dimples were popping when he turned the corner and saw his sexy chick, he continued to walk up to her slowly cornering her to the wall so that he could feel her curvy body against his without being too inappropriate around his crew.

"How'd you like that baby?" He asked Luna in a low voice. Luna looked at him from under her lashes seductively and put her hand on his chest slowly moving it down towards his hidden abs in a feather like movement.

"I loved it, you know how wet I get when you rap like that, especially in bed." She said with an innocent smile which was completely contradictory to her words. Her hand moved under his shirt so she could touch his abs, there was a sheen of sweat from dancing but that turned Luna on more. Her babes was a hard worker and he'd be working her hard in bed later too. Her hand skimmed over his crotch and he was already hard. He growled that low sexy growl of his and he pushed his hips against hers so she could feel his thickness against her belly button.

Jooheon asked her huskily "Did you see that hand movement I made on stage? Where I slapped the air?" Luna nodded at him, staring into his exotic eyes. "Thats how I'll spank you tonight. What do you say to that baby?"

"Yes Sir" she said to him seductively and closed the distance between their lips.

***************************************************************************

Authors note: I know that was short but I just want to see how many monbebes read this and maybe get some opinions on whether you guys like it and any ideas on anything else you might like to read :) feel free to comment (refrain from negativity btw, thanks)

From your fellow Monbebe xx