Wonho the birthday Stripper

This was her dream come true, to be in a private dark room playing slow sensual music full of random spotlights to get a look at Wonho's sexy face, just enough to highlight his deep brown eyes under his black police hat giving him a hint of seriousness. His gaze moving from her head to toes slowly drinking her in the way he bit his luscious pink lips as he did so standing cockily in front of her about a meter away. Talking about his cockiness, his cock was straining against his black tight police officers uniform. His white shirt was showcasing his muscular arms, with the shirt unbuttoned just low enough to show a hint of the hard abs beneath that she would have loved to lick and suck whipped cream off. One of his hands was in his belt loop, where a pair of handcuffs were hanging. The gift he hid in his trousers behind that tortuous zipper was about the same length of the handcuffs hanging from his hips and she had to hold back a moan thinking of how it would look, scrap that, how it would feel once he unleashed the monster to show the world the true reason of his cockiness. It wasn't just his beauty, his talent to dance and sing, the sexiness he held both on the inside and out but this gift he could not show off to everyone because of the groups reputation. He had to be private about his life and he had decided to allow her to experience what he could offer. 

Wonho watched the way she reacted to him, the way the atmosphere changed once he stepped into the dark lust filled room with her gaze upon him and knew that he had made the right decision, that this would satisfy both him and her. She sat in a chair, in a red tight dress with matching heels which he loved. The neck was tight fitted and flowed out at the hips so it fell around her thighs like light waves. The neck of her dress showed a hint of her cleavage peaking out of the V neck, she was definitely wearing a push up bra but she wouldn't need it later once Wonho would replace it with his hands holding and caressing her breasts later instead. 

He licked his lips at that thought and stepped forward, taking three confident steps towards her, like a lion walking towards its prey but in the most sexiest way she had ever seen. Her heart was beating so fast, her breasts were pressed against her dress with her heavy breaths that she felt like ripping it off. It was getting unbelievably hot inside the room, how could Wonho be so masculine and hot to have this effect on her. 

She felt her legs clamp together once she felt an ache growing, a desire to feel his fingers or mouth or better yet, that beautiful cock of his that he was still hiding. She wanted them all at once and moved her hands from the chair towards his hips but his hand came out of nowhere and held her wrist tightly tutting at her. 

"Bad girl" he whispered with his voice dropping a level, sounding like a moan. 

"You don't deserve THIS yet". He moved her hand to his hips to feel his cock through his tight trousers when he said "THIS" to emphasise what he meant exactly. His hand was on top of hers, slowly moving it back and fourth to rub his 7 inch thick length over his trousers, dropping his head back, letting out a moan and swallowing so hard that she could see his adams apple distinctively moving making her imagine how his throat would move once his mouth was between her legs, her thighs spread with her fingers sunken into his blonde hair as she would feel his tongue taking her to heaven and bringing her back. She tightened her fingers around his cock at that thought, showing him just how much she wanted him. He swore under his breath and abruptly moved away from her. 

"Not yet, you're the birthday girl. Let me treat you like a queen first before I can enjoy myself." He smirked that one sided cocky smile of his, showing his boyish happiness at the satisfaction he would soon bring her. He moved his hands to her knees, slowly moving them up her inner thighs sliding them apart pushing her dress up along with the movement, dragging his nails into her skin slightly to leave a hint of pain that was pleasurable at the same time, finally hearing her moan out loud. He stepped between her legs, enveloping his body between her thighs feeling the hot wetness radiating from her as his thick powerful legs rubbed slyly against her panties. He raised his hands and started to unbutton his shirt revealing his perfect abs and flawless skin, he was like an angel as his top fell away to the floor. He held her hands and traced his abs, guiding her hands over her body and watching her reaction, as she leaned forward to part her lips silently and lick his abs slowly making him shudder at the unexpected move. 

"Fuck" he whispered "you're driving me crazy." He moved his hands to clasp her hair roughly between his fingers and bent his head to claim her lips roughly, pushing his tongue through to feel her hot wet mouth. Wonho's lips were incredibly soft against hers, just like how she thought they would be from watching him singing in music videos and imagining how they would feel. She felt her tongue touch his, their mouths were both caressing each other making her want to switch positions and climb on top of him so she could be in control but he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, making it sweeter and less rough. His hand was the opposite though, he was sliding his hand down her neck, past her collarbone to her shoulders to push down the strap of her dress to reveal her bra, only to push that down too and palm her C sized breasts in his hand. He slowly squeezed them, feeling the perfect shape of them filling his big hands making her moan into the kiss appreciating his touch. His fingers moved to her hard nipple, pinching them between his fingers making her jump and he laughed softly at her reaction. When she hit him lightly on the arm for teasing her like that, Wonho looked up and smirked at her cockily before he ducked his head and the next thing she knew she could feel his wet mouth on her breasts leaving small wet soft kisses down her neck until his tongue darted out covering her nipples. He slowly bit and suck on them, rolling his tongue around it all the while he had moved her other strap down and released her from her bra completely.

******************************************************************************

Thats all for now ;) 

Sorry for the tease but Wonho already drives us crazy enough. I wasn't into this scene too much so if you'd like me to continue and imagine what Wonho does to the birthday girl (which you're probably imagining as yourself, I wouldn't blame you ;) please comment and say so!

If you have any cheeky scenes you'd love to read, please tell me and I'll try my best xx