Jooheon the Joker

I saw Jooheon walking out his 'office' dressed in black leather pants that hugged those mouth watering thighs and an oversized sweater with the Gucci sign printed largely on the front. He was wearing a thick gold chain that was reflected in the light, bouncing off the swarovski diamonds that were built in with the letters spelt DADDY. 

"Fucking bitches, they owe me $50,000 and they give me half that shit instead" he growled out, throwing the handful of dollar bills onto the table making them fly into the air making it rain around them. 

"Calm down baby, don't worry about it" I drawled out, trying to calm him. 

"I should've just shot those fuckers in the face" he said in a deadly manner clearly agitated, his hands going to the back of his pants pulling out a thick gold glock looking ready to act on his words with a deadly look in those sexy slanted eyes of his. 

"Woah now boss listen, put that away" said his right hand man, and personal bodyguard Shownu, "I do the protecting and you'll teach them a lesson when needed but that's not right now. I'll go sort them out."

Shownu was tall, dark and intimidating. He was as loyal as they came and both men were brought up together and were each others family so they had each others backs no matter what even if Jooheon was the boss. Jooheon looked at Shownu, communicating something with his eyes that they both understood. 

"Should I tell them with my bare fists or the brass knuckles so their faces wouldn't be able to attract another bitch again?" Shownu asked with a dark smirk playing on those lips. They were a dark pair together.

Jooheon laughed outloud, smiling so happily at the idea which was sinister but to them it was childs play, It made Jooheon even more attractive in my eyes. "Go fuck dem mothafuckas up and make sure they get the rest of my money soon, with 50% interest otherwise..." he left the sentence unfinished but Shownu seemed to understand and nodded at his boss. His gaze dropped to mine for a split second and he gave me a small respectful nod too before going to the wall beside the door and picking up one of the many brass knuckles we had arranged on show amongst all the other weapons. He also pocketed his gun and tucked it safely into the back of his waistband before vanishing through the door to take care of gang shit. 

Once the door shut silently, Jooheon looked straight at me with a smirk on his lips showing off his grillz as he strided towards me with determined steps. Every time I saw him, it was like he was walking in slow motion. His green hair was slicked back, in a slightly messy styled way probably because of how he ran his fingers through his hair when he was frustrated. The way he walked so tall and affecting the presence around him, calling everyones attention to him with the raw power he emanated. The broadness of his shoulders looked like he could carry gold bars on them easily and he probably could with how much he was hustling. He was a rapper by day but a hustler by night. Scrap that, I couldn't even call him a hustler. He was more than that, way more than that. He was the highest of them all, when it came to the underground life he was the one who everyone feared with just his name so when his presence was summoned everyone knew shit got as real as it could in that moment. 

I was sat on the long red velvet couch that stretched out big enough for 5 people to sit comfortably. Jooheon stood in front of me and looked down at me, still holding that smirk. 

"Come on Honey, stop standing in front of me like you can intimidate me. You know I'd never fear you" I said in a husky tone, grabbing his big rough hands that were covered in tattoos and gold rings, pulling him down beside me. I continued, holding his gaze "that doesn't mean that you don't hold power over me though because you definitely do." I leaned in forward, letting my fingers trace his tattoos from his neck up his face till it rested on my favourite one. I traced the words HONEY tattooed on the right side of his forehead with the Y extending into a gun. 

"Tell me what happened earlier, what did those useless fuckers do?" I asked slowly, knowing that Jooheon had to express his anger in a way that didn't include violence and I was the only person who could get him to do that. 

Jooheon let out another deep, sexy growl clicking his neck from side to side to get the tension out. "That gang, the Busanboyz knew they had a good deal going with me. They were transporting the firearms for me within their city but they had a rat who sold them out somehow. They didn't tell me the details because I don't care but they lost my money along with it and now they fucking owe me a lot." By the time he finished, his hands were clenched so tightly, his veins were popping out and I had to grab them and sooth them with my fingers to get him to calm down. 

"Look Honey", I was the only one who could call him that without any fear in an endearing manner, it was his gang name but everyone else called him boss in person unless they were looking to get their faces blown up. "They'll get you your money and the extra if they value their lives. Don't worry about that shit, Shownu will take of it. You know he's good at what he does."

Jooheon sighed and leaned against me resting his head against the couch, "I know babes, shit I need to get this gun out of my belt." He reached down to remove it from his trousers and was holding  it in front of him to admire his prized gun, after all it was the one I got for him. He looked so sexy holding it, I moved off the sofa to straddle his thick thighs making my black satin wrap dress bunch up my thighs showing off my tanned slender thighs which were covered in tattoos. I held his face in my hands and moved forward to lick his lips until he parted his lips for me and kissed me passionately. I felt his tongue probe mine, I could feel the coldness of his grillz against my tongue but it was a sexy contrast against his hot mouth. One hand was still holding the gun between us whilst his other hand grabbed my hip, squeezing it tight just the way I liked it. 

We both moved back breathing heavily, Jooheon's gaze staring at me with lust and possessiveness. I bent down a little so I could poke out my tongue and lick the gold barrel while holding his gaze. He growled loudly, a different type of growl that hinted at his arousal which I felt poking underneath me but he didn't stop me. 

"You don't know how sexy you look licking my gun like that, the one you got for me baby. It does things to me that you couldn't imagine.  We on dat Bonnie and Clyde shit" Jooheon said meaning every word. I grabbed the gun out of his hands, smirking at him. I traced the gun against his HONEY tattoo, it was dangerous but we lived off danger and would never hurt each other. He liked seeing me with a gun, I had my matching glock that had PRINCESS embellished on it. "That we are Honey, but we're even better" I said huskily before tossing the gun on the sofa and going in for another kiss. 

**************************************************************************************************

Okay so I just loved writing this and I realised I want to keep this concept and build it into an actual character so I'll make a separate story for it. If you loved this as much as I did, check it out and if you have any ideas please share and help me on this journey xxx