Wonho the SEXY Vampire

I felt the music thumping through my body as I was dancing away in the club. I was hardly the party goer but after working at my new job in a foreign country for a month, I needed to let loose and enjoy my self. Working in Korea was different to London, but it was a welcome change straight out of university. I was wearing a short red bodycon dress hugging all my curves, my dark hair falling across my shoulders in natural loose curls as I swayed to the music. My dark red lips were highlighted against my tanned skin as I stood out amongst the pale people in the club but I liked the attention of the hot Korean men. It was Halloween night so everyone was dressed up, well nearly everyone. Some people came in wearing all black, others were dressed completely as zombies, sexy nurses, men as sexy policemen or firefighters which kept on distracting me. It was fair to say that I was enjoying myself a lot. I needed some water so I looked around for a route to the bar and caught the gaze of a handsome male sitting on one of the chairs. His blonde hair was gelled back making it look suave, he had deep brown eyes that could look into your soul even from this distance and he had fake fangs with some fake blood dripping down from one side of those luscious pink lips. He bit his lip with one of those fanged teeth still looking at me, I couldn't help but feel a blush colouring my cheeks and look down. I started walking to the bar, my throat was parched. I saw the hot blonde guy again once I reached there and he gave me a cheeky smile. "Hey, what would you like?" He shouted over the loud music in very good English but with hint of a Korean accent mixed in. The sound instantly felt as good as the taste of caramel cheesecake melting in my mouth and caramel cheesecake was one of my favorites. I realised I was just staring at him for the last few seconds with a dazed look and broke out of the trance when I heard a low laugh escape the vampires luscious mouth. Those fangs looked more real up close, he must've spent a lot of money on getting those. "Hey, um can I get some water please?" I said with my voice breaking in the middle showing the level of thirst I was experiencing. If only he knew I was feeling a sense of thirst for him too. He turned to the bartender and asked for water in Korean, which sounded so smooth coming from him. "Haha, I've been dancing all night so need to freshen up" I added to justify my voice breaking. He flashed me another smile, grabbing two glasses of water. I'm guessing one was for himself and stood up to pass it to me. He was around 5'11 foot compared to my 5'7 height and in my heels I was just a little shorter than him but that's what I liked. He moved closer to me and moved his head towards my face, I realised he wanted to tell me something so I moved my face to the side so he could whisper into my ear but I moved too quickly and I felt his lips accidentally skimmed my cheeks. The small touch warmed me up instantly, and I heard his low laugh again in my ear and he whispered his name. "My name's Wonho." His name rolled off his lips, and I repeated his name whispering it but he heard me somehow. I mentally face palmed, I was acting like a complete weirdo. "My name's Alyxis." "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" Wonho replied making me blush again. I took the empty glass from my hand, I didn't even realise I finished. I mumbled a thank you and he nodded his head acknowledging my words but I was confused at how he heard me again. May be he just had really good hearing, these Koreans really were ticking all my boxes. "So do you wana dance?" Wonho asked, taking my hand in his big hand which felt soft and tough at the same time, leading me to the dance floor already. He made everyone move out of the way so I could get through easily, he stopped near a dark corner where there was dim lighting and not many people which felt good. He turned me around so my back was against his hard abs, my head was tilted back against his shoulder. His hands slowly skimmed down my waist on to my hips grabbing them and pulling my ass right against his crotch. I could feel something big and hard against me but I just rubbed my self against him teasingly. His hands tightened and we settled into swaying to the music in that position. I felt his head lower by the breath on my neck and felt his fake fangs touch my neck turning into soft slow kisses causing me to shiver. His lips were as soft as I thought they'd be, they were making my legs feel weak. Wonho started to suck on my neck slightly, I knew I'd have love bites tomorrow morning. His fangs were cool against my neck, his lips moved to my ears "they're not fake baby" he whispered huskily. I felt a sense of thrill go through me. "Show me" I whispered back knowing he'd hear me. I loved the idea of vampires and even though people thought they didn't exist, you never knew what was out there and if this hot guy claimed to be a vampire I should take what he offered. With that thought, I felt his hands tighten further on my hips making me moan as his fangs pricked my neck. I felt them enter, making my legs buckle but Wonho was supporting me. I moaned again feeling him drinking my blood slowly, his tongue caressing my skin at the same time. That bite felt as good as sex, I wanted more but he stopped after ten seconds going still and I took advantage by spinning around to catch his eyes widen in surprise. They were a mix of brown and red looking more exotic than before. I grabbed his face and kissed him, feeling his lips slowly start moving against mine, my tongue caressed his and I could feel the sweetness of my blood on his tongue. "Hm I taste good on you" I said breathlessly moving away to look at him, biting my lip. "That you do baby, how did it feel?" He replied cockily moving me closer against him. "I want some more, let's get out of here" I suggested, giving him a surprise peck on his lips, grabbing his hands and leading him out of the club.