Warnings

They sat eating a piece of apple pie and drinking coffee. Everything looked exactly the way it had in the vision except Angel was across the table from her. They had been there 30 minutes. Gracie didn't know what is gonna happen and how it was gonna happen, she just knew God wanted to do something with Angel. They talked about how they were going to do their hair and wondered how things were going to go that night.

"Well I am think am about done. I could almost take a nap." Angel stood up. "I'm going to the restroom. After that I will be ready if you are." Angel smiled at Gracie and walked to the back of the building.

"You obeyed. Well done Child. Her moment is now. She will push you away. She will need you even if she isn't with you in person. Never cease praying for her." As Gracie turned around toward the voice, there was no one there. She sat there staring at the table. All of the sudden, Gracie was filled with the most beautiful feeling blooming from the pit of her stomach. It moved rapidly and within seconds, she was filled with the most purest of happiness. She felted accepted, loved and wanted. Feelings she never felt. She felt accepted and loved by her grandmother, Angel and her parents. Her friends and church family. But she felt Our Creator knew every dirty detail and loved her anyways. She has never felt that before. Gracie smiled. She couldn't wait to see what Angel says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel walked down the surprisingly long, thin hallway to the restroom. Along the walls, hung framed pictures of every super hero ever written about. When Angel started to pass by a picture of wonder woman, she paused and smiled. Anytime she seen her favorite, Wonder Woman, she was reminded of the day she first seen her best friend. There is no one besides her parents, she couldn't see her living her life without. She continued to the restroom smiling at the day and excited to replay everything that has and will happen. She pushed the bathroom door open and walked into a large, bright room. The floor was gold brick and polished until it looked like a layer of water over the floor. The walls looked to be golden wood. Huge windows opened to a bright purple light. There seemed to be no end to the room but Angel could see the walls like they were right in front of her. There was also many different floors that held golden chairs with cushions the color of a ruby. The ruby seats were very plush. There were shapes sitting in the chairs but they could not be made out. Angel took 4 steps looking all around her. She turned in a circle looking as far up and around as she could.

"What is going on? Where is the restroom?"

She felt drawn to start walking to the northern part of the room. Her feet seemed to have grown a mind of their own. As she was walking, she continued to look around. She could hear whispers and mumbles. She tried as hard as she could to make out what was being said. She reached a small, blue cushions sitting in front of a white, marble alter. It faced the biggest chair she knew she had ever seen. There was no way it was able to fit in the room. It was impossible but yet she was looking right at it. On both sides of the giant chair was to more chairs equal to it in size.

"How... What.... Oh my!" Angel stammered.

She felt someone staring at her and she turned her head to the right. There on the floor, sat Asenath and a man beside her. He was a very good looking man. He sat straight with his hands folded over his chest. A smile never left his face. His skin was an olive color. He wasn't as dark as Asenath. His hair was black and he had a very clean, short beard. He has black eye liner under his eyes. He was kind. Angel didn't know how she knew this but she did. Kindness shone through him.

'You know him my child. He is your father. Your father's father and so on. He is Joseph.' Asenath's voice whispered in Angel's mind.

Angel smiled huge and took one step toward them.

"Stop" She froze.

"Come. Talk with me." She still had no control over her body and her movements but she took a step back and turned back towards the chair. She immediately kneel down on the pillow and rested her hands on the alter.

"Do you know who I am?" The voice asked.

Angel bowed her head and closed her eyes. She was overwhelmed by so many different emotions, some known and some indescribable. She wanted to gaze at the face. So very badly. But she couldn't move her eyes or her head. She had complete freedom. She did not feel like someone was controlling her. But her body betrayed her and did it's own thing. Like it knew something she didn't. She was crying, she felt honored. She felt fear but not scary. Righteous fear. Angel wanted to talk but had no word to say. Head bowed, heart beating fast she whispered "You... You are All. You are One. You are Love. You... You... are..... the..... creator...." Her face fell to the floor with her forehead pressed hard on the floor. I am in front of the Living God!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~