Chapter 3 I don't want to marry you

When I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on a queen size bed in a room.

"Are you okay?" a girl with a long white hair asked me, sitting beside me on the bed.

"Of course she is, Melody" a girl with white short hair rolled her eyes. She was the one who freeze me turning me into ice. But there is no wings on her back. I must be mistaken back then when I saw her with wings.

"Don't talk to her like that Vivian" Melody shouted to her.

They both were arguing.

"Wait wait, why am I here?" I asked them.

"You are the one who came in this world" Vivian sighed "If you didn't touch that flower you wouldn't be here" she added.

"What did you mean? And what is that flower?" I asked.

Vivian stared at Melody. Telling her to explain.

"Well. That flower has magical power made by our queen. And only a chosen one in the human world can see it."she explained " And it can give the chosen one magical powers and it delivers him or her from the human world to our land called the Frost land to help us. And that means you are the chosen one"

"Wait you mean I'm the chosen one and this is not my world?!"I was surprised. This is not even my world. What should I do.

I look at Melody with my eyes wide opened.

Then the two men with white hair came into the room. Melody stood up from where she was sitting.

"Ok you all can leave this room, I will take it from here" one of the men ordered to them.

"Yes your highness" Melody, Vivian and the other man bowed to him and went out side the room.

Wait. He's the king! It this place a castle. Why am I here. I'm confused. What happened to me?

"Hi" the man greeted me with his husky voice.

"Hello" I greeted back falling in his husky voice.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Kyra." I answered back with a cold voice.

"You should know. My name is Shane. And I'm the king to this kingdom."

"Why am I here?"

"I will explain you in details." He sat on the bed near me.

I looked at him strangely. He looks nice with aqua sleeveless shirt. He's so cool and his hair is white too. He's so tall. And he got that muscled arms. He is handsome. His eyes are black as the dark sky with his hair as white as snow. He looks like a man that I dream of. He would look more sexy if he is naked. Wait, what am I thinking. Kyra be serious.

"So, what" I asked.

"ok let start, long ago my mom was the queen to this kingdom in this land and she is the strongest winter fairy. That mean we are the winter fairies...." I cut off the line because I didn't see wings behind him.

"If you are a fairy, why didn't you have wings?"I asked.

His wings suddenly appeared at his back.

"Because I made them invisible." He smirked "So let continue."

"Yes"

"We are the winter fairies. There is also demons in this land who are our enemy. They want to destroy us while we were living peacefully. They want to rule this land on their own. So they declared war against us." He stood up from the bed and went near the window and I got off the bed and went near him. " Is it boring?" he asked.

"No, not at all"I answered. Why should I be bored. This is important. I want to go home but I don't believe him.

"Ok. So in the war we were almost defeated. But the queen used all her power and sacrificed herself to save us. The demons were drawn back to their land and never heard from it again. The queen's body was disappeared and turned into flower. Then the flower flew away and disappeared. We all knew that the flower was gone to the human world."

"But they are not important for me, I want to know why am I here"

"The flower that you touched is our queen, my mother. The reason that you are here is to help us, The demons will rise again soon. I don't want my innocent people to get hurt. You got the queen's power which is the strongest in this world."

"So when will I get back home?"

"After we defeated the demons. But they are trying to kidnap you. With you in their hands you can destroy us too"

"Ha ha funny story. You are a good story teller" I laughed. I don't believed in this. I'm not special. I'm just an ordinary discoverer. I must be dreaming. Well I will wake up soon.

"I'm not lying to you" he shouted. He came near me. Grabbed my neck and lifted me up. He looks angry. I can't breathe and its hurt. I want to run away from this place. "YOU WILL TRANSFORM INTO A FAIRY ONE DAY AND BELIEVE ME THE TRANSFORMATION CAN HURT YOU A LOT" he admonished.

"I...amm...sorry.." I choked.

He put me down, releasing his hand from my neck. But I couldn't stand on my feet and I fell down on the floor. He is so scary.

"And here's a thing. I don't want to do this but, we have to marry" he smirked.

"Wait, what?!" I asked surprisingly looking up his face.

"We have to marry tomorrow."

"Why?!"

"My people need you as our queen and there is a law for that in the Ice kingdom laws" a book suddenly appears in his hand with a flash. He threw it down on the floor in front of me. "look at page 375" he smirked and left the room leaving me alone in the room.

The book is big and consist of too many pages. I opened page 375. I don't want to marry him. The book said the queen had chosen me to become the next queen. And that mean I have to marry the king to become a queen.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~    ~ ~~ ~  ~ ~ ~