one.

Aimee's POV...

The first thing I wake up to is both of my best friends snoring like morons.

"Ugh." I groan as I unlock my phone checking the time.

I slither myself out of bed and plop onto the twins who are sleeping on the air mattress.

"Uh- what do you want?" Ethan wakes up startled in his deep morning voice.

"You were the ones snoring." I say as I spread out on top of both of them.

"Mm?" Grayson says confused as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Get up pigs." I say as I get up and  just look at them with a hand on my hip.

"You look great when you wake up." Grayson says grabbing my legs and pulls me on top of him.

"Stoppp just get up." I groan as I get up and pull the covers off of them and run out of my room.

They both run after me and tackle me both somehow pinning one side of my body down and the other pinning the other side of my body down.

"Let goo or I'll get my brother on you." I say loudly just to piss them off but they didn't budge.

They are the same age as my brother.

I'm fifteen and they are seventeen so they've always been overprotective of me.
Yes, my brother and these twins.

I've known them forever.
They have seen me grow up and we have always been best friends.

The the twins get jealous when I call another boy my best friend or just friend.

Weirdos.

"I'll let you guys kiss me if you let go." I smirk.
Yes, I'm lying they are fuckboys they will take whatever chance they can get and they know it.

They both exchange looks with slight grins on their faces.

"Fine." They both agree and let go of me.

I immediately run down the stairs as I laugh hysterically at their desperation.

"Hey mom." I say out of breath sitting in the island as they rush down the stairs and I act all innocent.

"What's going on?" My mom asks looking at me then the boys waiting for an answer.

"Nothing." We all snap back quickly but she knew we were all lying.

To be continued?

So uh.. this was a ransom first short chapter.

Should I continue with this story?

Just let me know :)

Vote if you likeyy