nine.

Aimee's POV...

"Mom what the fuck Ethan got me a fucking puppy what the shit! Can we keep it?" I ask.

"I mean, I guess. Call those boys over now." She says with a slightly confused face.

I dial Grayson's number and tell him and e to come over immediately.

I hear a knock on my door and I go to open it with my new tiny cute pup.

"Please explain." I say looking at Ethan.

He mouths if we can go upstairs and I nod.

We all rush up the stairs.

"What the fuck were you thinking Ethan?" I ask him as I put down the puppy on the floor.

"I felt bad." He says looking down, we all walk into my room.

"Stop trying to make moves on her." Grayson says shoving Ethan's arm slightly.

"Shut up ass, if you could you know you would fuck the shit out of her. I know because you have told me." Ethan says smirking making Grayson embarrassed.

"Aimee, do you actually like one of us?" Grayson asks changing the subject.

"I- I don't know." I say.

"I-I have a question." I say.

"I've been thinking.. I know both of you have tried to have sex with me but maybe we should like i don't know.. have a threesom- never mind." I say cutting myself off knowing I done messed up.

"Wait what?" Ethan asks wide-eyed.

"U-u-hmm never mind." I say nervously as I shake miraculously.

"Threesome?" Grayson whispers in disbelief.

"Aha no. I um. I gotta use the bathroom." I say getting up nervously.

"What the fuck did I just say oh my god.." I say to myself while looking at the mirror.

"Am I like ok like oh my-" I say to myself thinking like am I really that thirsty for them?

I take a deep breath then head back out of the bathroom.

"Only if you want to. We are ready. We just like won't do anything to eachother. Just you." Grayson says looking over at Ethan.

"UHM.... I um... I guess." I comply.

They both remove their shirts revealing their solid abs and large muscles.

They both walk over confidently to me.

Smirks on both of their faces showing all they want to do- in just one smirk.

Both watch me carefully as I slowly remove my shirt, becoming shy.

Smirks, smirks, smirks.

All I can think about is.. how they are gonna destroy my insides.

To be continued...
Sorry school got me fucked up my grades have been going down :(