six.

Aimee's POV...

"You look so good, I don't even know what to say.."Grayson says after the silence.

"Dolan, you are such a flirt." I say to him shaking my head smiling.

"But, boys you always look hot. Not gonna even lie.." I say quietly.

I know they heard me.

Their expressions are so priceless and cute, yet slightly innocent but so dirty.

"I'll accept that." Ethan says quietly.

"Aw didn't know fuckboys can blush how cute!" I exclaim just to get them upset.

"Andddddd you ruined the moment." Grayson says with a sigh but a slight smile.

"I never ruin the moment, you guys are always horny." I say and just to be a tease I slide of my tank top revealing my lace bra.

"It's getting hot isn't it?" I groan.

"You're really trying it right now." Ethan says as he put his fists in a ball.

"What? Is little e here horny?" I say as I grab his face and his eyes full of lust.

He leans in, I look over at Grayson. His eyes full of jealousy and lust.

"Just to make you losers feel better..." I lean into Ethan and he kisses me.

"How is this supposed to make me feel better? My problem is you! You tease me so much and it- it just it stresses me! It makes me feel like I have feelings for you! I don't have feelings . I can't catch feelings.." Grayson yells as he storms out the room.

he's catching feelings? I was gonna kiss both of them just to ya know maybe make them feel better or something ..:(

"Well what's his problem?" Ethan says as he grips his hands around my waist looking not into my eyes,but onto my lips.

"What? You can't even look into my eyes?" I scoff.

"Afraid you'll catch feelings too?" I say removing my self from his grip.

"I'm not like my soft ass brother. I don't catch feelings." He says smiling , such a fuckboy smile then walks out of the room.

(His smile is so cute here I die)

"Bye Aimee." He says as he closes the door slowly still with a smirk on his face.

"Wellll what a eventful sleepover." I groan falling onto my bed.

I know I did this to myself but I like them. Alot. I like their attention . I like when they touch me. I like their soft lips and big hands and their abs and their beautiful faces..

Why do I do this? Why do I make my life so complex..?

To be continued ;)

Vote :)))

Crap ass chapter tho sorry