Chapter 6 part 1 <3

Hey Carrots! Yep you readers are my carrots from now on ;)
So I was creeping on my profile and saw that I had more than thousand reads on CBL! I was fangirling for a while before deciding that I should post another chapter for you, so here it is  :) <3

Don’t forget to vote and comment!

<3

---------------------------------- -----------  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s PoV

“Harry? Can we talk?” I looked up to see Louis standing in the doorway, looking nervous and unsure as I met his gaze and stared into his sea blue eyes.

“So now you wanna talk Tomlinson?” I snapped at him, remembering all the pain he’d cost me the last month.

“What do you want me to say Harry? I panicked!” He screamed.

“You could have talked to me! I’m in this too Louis!” I yelled in anger

“How could I? When it was your fault that we got in that mess! That we were so touchy!”

“My faul?! We both know that you started all this crap!!” Our voices boomed in the house.

“That’s bullshit and you know it Harry!!” Louis voice was low and angry

“Don’t come here and talk to me about bullshit Louis!” I shouted.

“Guys, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!” Niall shouted from the second floor.

There was an awkward silence between us after that so I decidet to test my luck and take a glare at Louis.

“What are you staring at?” Louis snapped, raising an eyebrow.

“A pig that looks like you.” I mumbled under my breath.

“God, you’re so childish Harry.” He signed. Without a word I walked up to him, looking him in the eye with an hurt expression before leaving him standing there shock and regret written all over his face.

Liam’s PoV( yeah boddie! New pov for ya(;  )

The car ride was one of the most awkward once we’ve had and the tension was so thick that you could almost see it. Louis and Harry wasn’t talking, at all, Niall was sleeping with his head on my shoulder and I recived to many glares to cound from Zayn.

Let’s just say that they all need to sort this out before shit goes down and that’s before this interview.

“We’re here lads.” Martin, out driver announced.

“Okey. Zayn, can you wake up Nialler? I need to have a chat with Larry.” I whispered the last words so that only Zayn could hear me.

“Sure mate.” He smiled widely as he kneeled before the sleeping blonde.

“Louis, Harry, a word please.” There was a demanding tone in my voice.

“What’s going on with you too?” I demanded to know as we were alone.

“Liam, its nothing.” Louis answered looking at Harry before turning his gaze at me again.

“Nothing?! It sure as hell doesn’t look like nothing.” I saw Harry flinch as the curse came out of my mouth, I rarely curse or swear and if I do, I’m pissed and doesn’t want to be ignored.

“Just drop it Liam.”Louis snapped at me, getting angry.

“I can’t just drop it Louis! I can’t just stand by and watch as two of my best friends are hurt and angry at each other!” I yelled in frustration.

“It’s my fault Li, I got angry and hurt, even a bit jealous because Louis was talking with all of you guys and not me. I guess I just understood that I wasn’t good enough for you guys.” Harry’s voice broke at the end and before we could say anything he rushed into the studio.

“This is all my fault! I should never have ignored him Liam! Why did I even do that to him?! I’m so stupid!” Louis yelled and dragged his hands thru his hair in frustration.

“I honestly don’t know what to think anymore Lou, but one thing’s for sure. You need to short things out before the interview starts, which is soon.” I pointed out.

“Thanks Liam. Laters mate.” He hugged me before running into the studio to find Harry.

“Just doing my job as a friend.” I mumbled to myself.

Niall’s PoV

“Time to get up sweet cheeks.” I heard someone whisper in my ear.

“Go away.” I mumbled before snuggling closer to the warm object.

“Niall, babe, the interview is about to start.” I felt my comfortable pillow shake. I snapped my eyes open to see that I was laying in Zayn’s arms.

“You awake babe?” He send me a cheeky grin that grew wider as I hide my blushing face into his chest.

“Shut up.” I mumbled once again.

“let’s go Nialler.” He said before he place a soft kiss on top of my head and dragged me out of the car.

“But Zayn! I was comfy!” I wined as I put on a puppy face.

“Aww you’re to cute for your owb good Niall.” I smiled at him which grew wider as I saw a faint blush creep on his face.

“Naw is the Bradford boi blushing?” I teased him with an evil grin.

“Not as much as you did my dear leprechaun.” He winked at me as we entered the interview studio.

“Confident much?” I mumbled to myself. Or so I though as I  heard Zayn laugh quietly beside me.

------------------------------------------------------------------  ---------------------------------------------------------------

So carrots! I decided that the interview would be in the next chapter as I don’t really know what they’re gonna talk about :P

What ya thing?

Bad?

Good?

Awful?

Awesome?

Tell me what you think!

Please vote and comment.

First one to comment about there opinion on this story and chapter get a dedication :)

LOADS LOVE <3