Chapter 10 <3

Changed By Love Chapter 10 <3

Holy cow!!!! Im on chapter 10!!! Yeah Buddie!! Thank you for all your support! 

Like, I couldn’t even bring myself to post the first chapter without shaking by all the nerves that was percent but I’m glad I decided to start this story and post that very first chapter, because if I hadn’t done it I wouldn’t have gained so adorable friends that always finds a way to cheer me up whenever I’m down and I wouldn’t have got all those comments that makes me smile like a madman or even cry in happiness. You have made me realize that I can do this! Even when I don’t always like the things I do, you always find a way to see true the flaws I see and make something good of it and I couldn’t have asked for better persons to support me in my writing and I’m grateful to have you all.

What I wanted to say in my little speech was that I love you guys, I really do, and I don’t say this to every person I see or have talked to but you have always been there for me even when I have had some ups and downs, so I thank you all for being the person you are and for the things you do. I LOVE 

YOU <3<3<3<3

Shout out to:

AngieOrlowski

AndrewThompson5

Graciepooo

1Dtothemax

---------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Harry’s PoV

“Harry!!!!” I felt my blood froze in my veins at the sound of his pained voice.

“Where are you Louis?!” you could easily hear the fear in my voice. 

“Harry, help me!” I started to run towards his pained voice.

“Louis!!!” 

“Harry help!” I searched all of the house without finding him.

“Louis where are you?!” I started to panic as I saw blood on the floor in the kitchen. I followed the path and prayed that it wasn’t his blood.

“Harry.” I heard him whimper in pain, I pushed open the bathroom door and found him lying there, in a pile of blood.

“Oh my god, Lou.” I let the tears fall from my eyes.

“I’m so sorry Harry, I couldn’t defend myself, he was to strong.” He cried into my chest as I put him in my lap.

“It’s not your fault Lou, It’s mine. I should have been there for you.” I buried my face in his blood drained hair and cried.

“No Harry! It’s not your fault!” I felt my heart break a little at the sound of his weak voice.

“Yes Louis. I promised I wouldn’t hurt you and see where we are now!” I couldn’t even look him in the eye because of the shame I felt. 

“Harry you listen to me and you listen carefully!” I felt one of his cold weak hands cup my face and turned so that I was looking him in the eye.

He did this to me, not you Harry, him. And he will only stop when I’m dead and I chose that to protect you, the person that have always been there for me, the only person that I love.” He had tears streaming down his face.