Chapter 25 <3<3

Changed By Love Chapter 25 <3<3 

Hey carrots! I am so sorry for not posting in ages! I know you might hate me right mow but I've had loads to do with collage and stuff so it might take some time for me to post... 

Before we start this chapter I just want to thank all you beautiful people out there! It means a lot to me that you're reading my work and I am grateful for all the beautiful comments and all the votes an fans I've received since I first made this wattpad account... I am so so grateful for having such a great family. 

Shout out to! : 

Tkdrach 

Thaynabqf 

KaylieBrown5 

Greyeydgoddess 

MeekMuffin 

Mackie_BooBear 

Flawless1DLoveX 

burningflamesX

Hey carrots! Please comment and vote or even fan if you want! 

Comment for a shout out and a good comment can give you a dedication! 

HAVE YOU HEARD LITTLE THINGS??!!!! OHMYGOD!!!!! I LOVE IT!! I ACTUALLY CRIED WHEN I HEARD IT..... :P <3<3<3<3 

------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------- 

Louis PoV 

I was lying in the hospital bed with my phone in my hands as I read my mentions on twitter when my name suddenly was called, I felt a smirk appear on my face as the sound of my boyfriends blaming voice. 

I quickly wiped away the smirk on my face when I heart his dragging footsteps in the hallway, turning my attention back to my phone and pretending that I haven't heard his accusing voice as I saw him appear in the corner of my eye. 

"Louis." I slowly turned my gaze from my phone to meet his shining eyes that was blank from any emotion. 

"Yes Harold." I answered, my voice almost all to innocent. A smile made it's way on my face when he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Why did you post it?!" He threw his hands up in annoyance, making me chuckle at his cuteness. 

"Because you where to adorable for only me to see." I winked at him making a small blush appear on his cheeks before he shook it of and glared at me.