Chapter 26 <3 <3

Changed By love Chapter 26 <3<3

Hello Carrots!

As you all know, many things have happened in this story and some of them are kind of hard to come across, so in this chapter you will find out and figure things out that you might not have understood earlier on, so this is sort of a filler chapter so to speak.

Anyways! Once again I want to thank all you wonderful, brilLiam, Amazayn, awesomely awesome people who have comment and voted and helped me growing as a writer and I couldn’t have done it without you so thank you! <3

Shoutout to everyone who has ever commented and/ or voted and read this story! <3

 (thought the song fitted in to this chapter)

------- ------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s PoV

The picture of Louis broken face was running thru my mind as I laid on top of my bed, curled up into a ball.

“Harry?” I curled up into a tighter ball as the sound of Zayn’s voice reached my ears.

“I am so sorry Harry.” I squeezed my eyes shut when I heard his shaky voice and clenched my fists when a loud sob escaped his lips.

“I mess everything up! No matter what I do someone always end up hurt and all because of me!” A lonely tear escaped my eye when the pain and hurt in his voice hit me like razorblades.

“Why am I even here? Why can’t I just end everyone’s misery by just cutting it all off?” My eyes snapped opened as the meaning of his words sank into my mind.

“Don’t you dare say anything like that!” I hissed at him, grabbing his face in both my hands and made him look at me.

“I should just end it all.”

“Zayn! For as long as I’ve known you, even thou it’s onlu been for two years, you have always been strong and never let anyone tell you that you’re useless or unworthy.” I started but was interrupted by his weak voice.

“I’m weak Harry.” I slapped him across the face in anger.

“You may be having a bad time and you may feel low but don’t you ever dare say that you’re weak Zayn Malik. You may be many things but weak isn’t one of them. “ I hissed at him before letting go of his face and walking into the kitchen.

Ring ring

“Hello.” I acknowledged in a dull tone when I answered the house phone.