chapter 1 (relatives)

Note again that this is a squeal on the one and only star Pls don't get it confused with my one and only star well enjoy 😉 .

Edited 30th August 2018.

No one's pov
Star and marco walk home exhausted of all the fun that they had at the light festival made them to fall asleep immediately when they got back.

Star's pov
I woke up all excited with a bright smile on my face because of last night event or was it a dream or maybe it was "neh it can't be" i said thinking outloud until i was interrupted by my mirror. I walked up to it and saw it was my mom calling "i wonder what's going on" i accepted the call to see my mom standing erect as a queen like she always does oh her and her posture.

"Star we need to talk" my mom said acting all serious "mom.....what's going on" i said slightly confused "........."
Before she could even reply i said "i'm in trouble aren't i.....cause i promise it was a mistake....wait a minute i didn't do anything so why are you calling....." before i could say anything more she immediately replied

"no you didn't commit a crime and what not...i'm just here to inform you that you have to come back home today cause your cousin's family is coming for a visit and they want to see you....if you want to bring your friend Marco you can go ahead" she hang up immediately living no room for argument.

" uh ...why today of all days is that girl gonna come visit" i said as i picked up a pillow and screamed inside. I hope i didn't wake up  Marco with my racket and besides he's a deep sleeper, but i should still check on him.

I jumped off my bed and quietly tiptoed to Marco's room just to see him sound asleep (or is he faking ) i decided to go back to my room reassured that he was not awake
"Oh hey star" he said smiling

 "b..b..but you were just sound asleep"

 " nah i wasn't i only closed my eyes thinking that i was my parents coming to check up on me until i noticed it was you and i decided to open my eyes....i couldn't really sleep knowing that there's a pretty girl in the room next to mine" ( i called it he was faking)

 "oh okay" i said blushing.

"So why are you here?" He said " well i just wanted to check if you were woken up by my noise " i said replying his statement

"Okay but why were you making a noise in the first place" geez Marco whats with the questions "um...my mom called this morning and she told me that my cousin is coming for a visit today and we need to be there to see them"

"But what's so bad about your cousin" he said 

"Look i'll tell you later just get ready lets go"

I'm sorry for not updating earlier because i was really busy with some stuff .